What's new

Solved Want to verify HDD swap between virgin and JTAGbox

Scrufdog

Scrufdog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I now have 3 xboxes, a virgin Falcon, a firmwared Pro Falcon, and a jtag'd Xenon, however I only have 1 hard drive. I currently use the HDD between the virgin and the firmware modded box. Can I also include the jtag for playing backups? I'm gonna guess that if I start messing with stuff on the stock HDD it will screw things up when I plug it into my virgin box and hit Live. However, if I only use the HDD on the jtag box to play backups, then it should be safe? I'm going to get a 1TB drive dedicated for the jtag box for most other things.

Thanks

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Your HDD is fine. Make an offline account and play Jtag things on there. If you play on your LIVE account and get homebrew achievements, they will suspend/ban you.

I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your HDD is fine. Make an offline account and play Jtag things on there. If you play on your LIVE account and get homebrew achievements, they will suspend/ban you.
just make sure to not get homebrew or games that have been leeked achievements and you should be fine

How many times has your sig changed in the past week?? lol

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
just make sure to not get homebrew or games that have been leeked achievements and you should be fine

How many times has your sig changed in the past week?? lol
Once. I'm trying to find a signature/avatar that fits me. Can't find anything...

Scrufdog

Scrufdog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, so it should be fine to play backups as usual on the jtag, like I do on the firmware modded box, but make an offline account for the jtag stuff.

Top Bottom
Login
Register