What's new

Discussion Want to record live TV with PC

waffle11

waffle11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figure I need a capture card of some type but I really dont know anything about them What I need is a card that supports Coaxial cables and has a program to record from an outside source. In reality I want to be able to record some stuff and then burn it onto DVD's.I just wanted to be sure that I dont waste money on a card that will not work well.

I have found this one but the comments seem to act like I cant capture TV sources. I dont need HD or anything I just would like it to be around $60 like this one.
Newegg.com - VisionTek TV Wonder HD 600 900189 PCI-Express x1 Interface - TV Tuners & Video Devices

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
somebody help him out.
my only suggestion is record it off of a TV is Red/White/Yellow output. Send the output to the CC, which they sell that are external from your pc, and you can then record it with software provided or using pinnacle or vegas

waffle11

waffle11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem with that idea is I dont have the composite inputs to deal with. I am just going to **** with a tuner card I figure there must be software that would allow me to record either directly from the feed or I can just screen cap.

Top Bottom