• Thread starter Freeze Car Mods
  • Start date
  • Views 598
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO A MAP MOD xbox360 The kind that is in your xbox 360rpf and only you see it and it loads when u join the game i know its done on pc and then u haft to use a program to aline it then u need to convert to xbox or some thing but thats about all i know can any one team viewer me and show me what to do that be cool this is a small peace i was working on i don't make any thing to big for one thing im doing it on xbox and i cant save it i like making map mods but if i could save them for later i could really go all out lol.

Last edited:
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO A MAP MOD xbox360 The kind that is in your xbox 360rpf and only you see it and it loads when u join the game i know its done on pc and then u haft to use a program to aline it then u need to convert to xbox or some thing but thats about all i know can any one team viewer me and show me what to do that be cool this is a small peace i was working on i don't make any thing to big for one thing im doing it on xbox and i cant save it i like making map mods but if i could save them for later i could really go all out lol.

the grass i textured myself i added it to some thing in the game then spawned it and place it were i want it'

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register