What's new

Discussion Want Ranked Halo: Reach Playlists? Read!

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it seems that 343 Industries and MLG have been talking and they said that they'll add Ranked Playlists into Halo: Reach if they get enough Emails in!
I know what your thinking, either "Whoa, Awesome" or "Your retarded, show some Proof!"
But I was getting to that, check out http://forums.majorl...we-got-a-email/ (<-- That Thread) on the MLG Website for more Information on this!

If you can, spread the word and post this on whatever website you go on besides this one!

*Remember - It's only an Email, it's not to hard to do.. Just make the Subject something like, "Halo Reach Ranked Playlists" and add some Body Text.. (;

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1st: Why is your name halo 4? I know there are fanboys out there, but that's ridiculous.
2nd. you have exactly 117 posts. Might I suggest never posting anything ever again?
eh, he could have plenty of other post-count goals, such as 2553 perhaps?

The Hern

The Hern

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I emailed em right away. Hope this happens but still just seems like it won't be done.

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i got around to emailing them. Be good if they get this done. Then when i go over my mates house, i can play a competitive game. Don't get me wrong, i like normal Reach, but i like the competitiveness of H2 and H3.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
No thanks, a good chunk of Inheritors are douches already, don't need a pile of level 50 douches to go with it.

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Professional Jimmie Rustler
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I sent the email i think ranked playlists is a great idea it was one of my favorite parts of halo 3 which i played non stop for a year

iPause

Pause Menu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This wouldn't be a big problem to me, although I don't like little fanboys telling me that they are level 50 and rank doesn't matter. When I hit inheritor in the next 2 months or so. Definetly not going to want a bunch of 50's telling me that it doesn't matter. That's my theory if that made sense.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This wouldn't be a big problem to me, although I don't like little fanboys telling me that they are level 50 and rank doesn't matter. When I hit inheritor in the next 2 months or so. Definetly not going to want a bunch of 50's telling me that it doesn't matter. That's my theory if that made sense.
Right now, rank shows how many credits you have achieved, and nothing more. Add the h2/h3 ranking and it'll show how much you can boost, because those would always level you down like 3 times every time you loose.

W

Wmaty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was never a fan of the Arena playlist, but I think that shows a more accurate skill based level compared to the 1-50. In Halo 3, your team could carry you to level 50 whilst in Reach, it goes by individual skill levels(so if you play good, it shows, and if you suck, like-wise).

I'm a Halo veteran( I was 16 when CE came out) so I can only imagine a majority of complaints with Reach come from teens and kiddies. My predication is if the 1-50 make a return in Reach, those same kiddos that requested it will start complaining about it. ie. Bloom, etc.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt that it will be added to the game. Regardless, I hope to see ranked playlists return. I loved the ranked version of Team Doubles in Halo 3!

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt that it will be added to the game. Regardless, I hope to see ranked playlists return. I loved the ranked version of Team Doubles in Halo 3!
Agreed, Team Doubles is my fav playlist.

iPause

Pause Menu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed, Team Doubles is my fav playlist.
I loved team Doubles way back when I played H3 I got up to like a 45 legit. Then the next two levels I was Host booting xD. Anyways I can't find a single damn person to play with me On reach. Anyone want in?
On Topic: If they brought back Ranking system the first two playlist I would get 50's in would have to be Snipers and Doubles Ftw.

Alexi

Alexi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I loved team Doubles way back when I played H3 I got up to like a 45 legit. Then the next two levels I was Host booting xD. Anyways I can't find a single damn person to play with me On reach. Anyone want in?
On Topic: If they brought back Ranking system the first two playlist I would get 50's in would have to be Snipers and Doubles Ftw.

Well it's been awhile since I've played reach for multiplayer; but I'd play with you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register