What's new

Discussion Want Ranked Halo: Reach Playlists? Read!

ForceOperationX

ForceOperationX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if this does happen, it's just going to split the population up even further. Making more playlists pointless.

S

Seymour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No thanks, a good chunk of Inheritors are douches already, don't need a pile of level 50 douches to go with it.
Only difference is Inheritor just means you play alot, a 50 actually means something skillwise. I take a dump on pretty much every inheritor I play. This game needs a ranking system.

S

Seymour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank god.

This is actually by far the worst decision they could make. No one cares about true skill, it literally means nothing. With no rank visible beside your name no one cares to win matches, they just care about their credits. So instead of winning a match, some clown will jetpack the whole match and try to get 5 jetpack kills, thus becoming a crutch for his team because he's playing like an idiot. Also now you can go in by yourself, get matched up with some clown and his 2 guests, then play against a to4. If they don;t add a ranking system, they should at least fix that. to4s should only match up with to4s, etc...

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually by far the worst decision they could make. No one cares about true skill, it literally means nothing. With no rank visible beside your name no one cares to win matches, they just care about their credits. So instead of winning a match, some clown will jetpack the whole match and try to get 5 jetpack kills, thus becoming a crutch for his team because he's playing like an idiot. Also now you can go in by yourself, get matched up with some clown and his 2 guests, then play against a to4. If they don;t add a ranking system, they should at least fix that. to4s should only match up with to4s, etc...

So go play rumble pit or don't play with randoms?

Not that hard..

S

Seymour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So go play rumble pit or don't play with randoms?

Not that hard..

What if I like playing MLG, but don't have friends who do, or friends aren't on? I shouldn't have to go play rumble pit because of a bad MM system. There are so many things that could be fixed in reach in a short period of time.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
And do you realize if there was a 1-50 mechanic that people would just boost it/buy accounts like back in halo 3? Then that creates even more problems then it does fixing them. And i completely agree, getting matched up with nubbs suck, but thats part of every multiplayer game that's out. Not one game has a "good" MM system. There are too many boosters in this world for it to even be possible.

S

Seymour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And do you realize if there was a 1-50 mechanic that people would just boost it/buy accounts like back in halo 3? Then that creates even more problems then it does fixing them. And i completely agree, getting matched up with nubbs suck, but thats part of every multiplayer game that's out. Not one game has a "good" MM system. There are too many boosters in this world for it to even be possible.

While you did get boosters in halo 3, 7 out of ten times if you went in on your 50 it was against a good team and was a good match. I'm not saying it would completely solve the problems, but it sure would make it alot better. The best part is most boosters don't play on their 50 once they get it, so you'd very rarely play those kids.

NS NEWCOMER

NS NEWCOMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly if you're complaining about not reaching 50 if ranked was added, you need to get good.

Most of the Reach population never even hit 50 in H3 legit. Ranked playlists making a return would be great. It would make this pathetic excuse of a Halo game an actual "Halo" game, like H2 and H3.

Top Bottom
Login
Register