Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Want most of the perks?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Who is this, Feb 13, 2009 with 3 replies and 394 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, I've got most of the perks. I don't have the recon one, but if you want the rest I can get you them. Probably make things a lot easier after you prestige. I can either do this for you on your main or you can provide a dummy account (has to have some LIVE, I think a 48 hour will work on it though) that I can recover to do it and you can just keep doing it.

Do I want anything in return? Well, some thanks would be nice. And maybe if anybody was doing the overnight boosting I could get in on that with the do-nothing, rank up exp exploit. But yeah. Idk, I'm a 47 legit and I'm tired of playing Headquarters over and over again, lol. Went from a 35 to a 45 yesterday, 45 to a 47 today so far. I just want my first prestige. :.(

• Like Like x 1
  2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Sure. Give me a 48 hour.

3. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, I've got most of the perks. I don't have the recon one, but if you want the rest I can get you them. Probably make things a lot easier after you prestige. I can either do this for you on your main or you can provide a dummy account (has to have some LIVE, I think a 48 hour will work on it though) that I can recover to do it and you can just keep doing it.

Do I want anything in return? Well, some thanks would be nice. And maybe if anybody was doing the overnight boosting I could get in on that with the do-nothing, rank up exp exploit. But yeah. Idk, I'm a 47 legit and I'm tired of playing Headquarters over and over again, lol. Went from a 35 to a 45 yesterday, 45 to a 47 today so far. I just want my first prestige. :.(

4. Anarchist

Anarchist Newbie

Ratings:
    This guy is legit if anyone is worried about him taking accounts. He did the glitch for me, and everything went well. And anyway, he's a pretty cool person :tongue:.

Thanks!