Want most of the perks?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Who is this, Feb 13, 2009 with 3 replies and 413 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, I've got most of the perks. I don't have the recon one, but if you want the rest I can get you them. Probably make things a lot easier after you prestige. I can either do this for you on your main or you can provide a dummy account (has to have some LIVE, I think a 48 hour will work on it though) that I can recover to do it and you can just keep doing it.

Do I want anything in return? Well, some thanks would be nice. And maybe if anybody was doing the overnight boosting I could get in on that with the do-nothing, rank up exp exploit. But yeah. Idk, I'm a 47 legit and I'm tired of playing Headquarters over and over again, lol. Went from a 35 to a 45 yesterday, 45 to a 47 today so far. I just want my first prestige. :.(

• Like Like x 1
  2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Sure. Give me a 48 hour.

3. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, I've got most of the perks. I don't have the recon one, but if you want the rest I can get you them. Probably make things a lot easier after you prestige. I can either do this for you on your main or you can provide a dummy account (has to have some LIVE, I think a 48 hour will work on it though) that I can recover to do it and you can just keep doing it.

Do I want anything in return? Well, some thanks would be nice. And maybe if anybody was doing the overnight boosting I could get in on that with the do-nothing, rank up exp exploit. But yeah. Idk, I'm a 47 legit and I'm tired of playing Headquarters over and over again, lol. Went from a 35 to a 45 yesterday, 45 to a 47 today so far. I just want my first prestige. :.(

4. Anarchist

Anarchist Newbie

Ratings:
    This guy is legit if anyone is worried about him taking accounts. He did the glitch for me, and everything went well. And anyway, he's a pretty cool person :tongue:.

Thanks!