Want an easy 50 ?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Parkway, Feb 21, 2009 with 14 replies and 430 views.

1. Parkway

Parkway Newbie

Ratings:
  2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Anyone can stanby that extremely easy. It's pretty much everyone on this forum. What are you going to standby in? If it's something I'm interested in and you can actually give me host almost every game then I'm in.

3. OP
    Parkway

Parkway Newbie

Ratings:
    you'd be surprised at how many people are idiots and can't figure it out or don't do it right, and yes i can give you host every time, i'm close to a 50 in slayer but I'd be willing to bridge in any other list i suppose, what did you have in mind?

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Slayer is fine. Anything else you probably wouldn't want to do with me. I want to do Doubles the most or MLG, SWAT, Snipers, Objective. Any of those are fine, but if you want to do slayer than I can help you with that probably as long as you're a good bridger.

5. OP
    Parkway

Parkway Newbie

Ratings:
    It's nearly impossible to bridge in doubles, at least my friends and I haven't had any success in it, but anything with a team of 4 works.

6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    ok, well whatever's fine. I know that I used to be able to bridge in doubles every game a couple months a go. But I haven't bridged since then, only standbyed. My gamertag is Twis7eD x just leave me a message saying your from se7ensins and want to bridge me and I'll add you.

7. OP
    Parkway

Parkway Newbie

Ratings:
  8. veelox56

veelox56 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey parkway we should start soon i can be the third person :smile:

9. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    i would standby but my computer isnt by me so can i tag along and get a 50

10. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Only if you change your Avatar. It disgusts me.

11. OP
    Parkway

Parkway Newbie

Ratings:
    ha we've got a team set up whenever your ready dude when do you want to do it?

12. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Anytime is cool with me. I'll check to see if your online right now and if you are then we can go. I'm going to get on another account though. Its name is ScarFace Is A G. I'll add you on it, and if you can bridge me consistantly then I'll play on my 50.

13. AFC Lee

AFC Lee Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys, I'm desperate for a 50 in SWAT (currently 45 on my main account). I can't offer any standby or bridging services, but wonder if I could tag along for the ride?? Might be able to offer some MS Points to the person who's doing all the 'technical stuff'???

GT: TG V1P3R

14. rocky11185

rocky11185 Getting There

Ratings:
    Do you guys mind if I tag along also? I can't bridge or standby anymore (computer is in a different room *sadface) but I am pretty decent. I'm a legit 47. I have a 41 in Slayer. My gamertag is "rocky11185". Add me if you want and just say you're from here.

15. AFC Lee

AFC Lee Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just sent you an FR rocky.