Not open for further replies.
E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am giving the SPG account now. It is 1000/1000. I will not be held responsible for any screw ups with your account use at own risk. I have another 900+ account that will be used as backup if this one is stolen. Good day.

*** I will not be held responsible for anything that may happen. The account was hexed its achievements meaning that it can wipe your achievement status for acheivements you have not gotten yet. If done right you will be given all the achievements.***

List:
1. Krank
2. Benzin
3. Conman951
4. NOTWS
5. Shizmysta
6.halo2909
7. razorr07
8. DearestBRAVO20
9. buffer
10. emachines2042
11. ordec

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you spg after nxe i cant get it to work? and no one is responding or answering my question.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like one please :smile:. I just have to go make an account.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys. No gold accounts. Only silvers from now on. Gold accounts wont update the achievement. So please only silver accounts.

E

ENDL3SS KILLS

Reaction score
Sin$
For any1 who wants to do this glitch I have an account I can lend u for it, or I can do it for you. My gamertag is ENDL3SS KILLS, let me know if your interested. I will do this for any amount of Microsoft Points or a 3 month.

v3n3

v3n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow
Thats a great thing you give to everyone whos interested.
I thank you, but I just want to get all my Achievements legit :wink:

A

Ach1lles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah he gave me an account and i tried to do it but i couldnt get it to work, in the process though i lost all of my progress towards other achievements, meaning i lost all my characters, insane difficulty and the 1800 rounds i had towards 1999 achievement. im kinda mad so im hoping i can get this to work so i can at least get seriously out of this hassle

H

halo2909

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ach1lles said:
yeah he gave me an account and i tried to do it but i couldnt get it to work, in the process though i lost all of my progress towards other achievements, meaning i lost all my characters, insane difficulty and the 1800 rounds i had towards 1999 achievement. im kinda mad so im hoping i can get this to work so i can at least get seriously out of this hassle

I know i must have done something wrong cause he messed me up to. But i dont care alot i have every achievement besides seriously and i had only 20,000 kills. So im not super mad. Its just a hassle of getting my chars back for online play.

A

Ach1lles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so are we doin it wrong or what? i tried for like 25 minutes and couldnt get it and lost all my progress on other things the 1999 and characters/collectables that i was almost done with are the only thing im mad about

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ehh its fixable. Im going to have to give you an account will all the achievements unlocked.

Ach1lles im taking the account that i gave you back and unlocking the rest.

Also to fix the characters. Go into campaign and load a checkpoint when it saves it should load all your characters back.

ENDL3SS KILLS said:
For any1 who wants to do this glitch I have an account I can lend u for it, or I can do it for you. My gamertag is ENDL3SS KILLS, let me know if your interested. I will do this for any amount of Microsoft Points or a 3 month.
Thats pretty funny dont jack this thread. And plus i can give them an account with all the acheivements and guess what for FREE. All i want is thanks.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
Can I have the one with all of them, well I only need the co-op ones and some multiplayer ones.

A

Ach1lles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any chance youll have this up soon, im leaving for school in a few hours and cant get on xbl up there for a few days

C

cha0s Blueberry

Reaction score
Sin$
i want in on this, do i need to give you a silver account on my hard drive?

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
Make an account at xbox.com and send it to him in a pm.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright im not doing anymore accounts tonight. Xbox live signup is not available meaning i can't recover accounts. I resume them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register