Want a 50 on your orginal account?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by SIK Vip3r, Feb 15, 2009 with 26 replies and 611 views.

1. SIK Vip3r

SIK Vip3r Newbie

Ratings:
    I dont know if I am allowed to post this here so I am sorry if it is not allowed.
    I am offering to get your original account to a 50 in dubs.It doesnt matter how much experience you have.My dubs partner is SIK Assasin I know some of you know him and he is legit as it gets.What we are wanting in return is $$ payable by paypal.We will do these cheap for you we are just tired of xbl subscriptions we have like 10 accounts each with over a year of live on them.We are not selling accounts we are offering to get your orginal account to a 50.
    What we want-
    If your a brig-$15
    Colonel-$25
    Anything below a 40 with over 600xp-$30
    If you just need 1 lvl $10
    any more questions or you want exact price for your account then email me getur50@ocala.zzn.com

2. JaxJags

JaxJags Contributor

Ratings:
    1. I don't think this is allowed.

2. You only have 3 posts, I doubt anyone is going to trust you.

3. OP
    SIK Vip3r

SIK Vip3r Newbie

Ratings:
    1.The rules saying nothing about offering boosting services.It says not to sell or trade accounts which I am not.
    2.I used to have an account here but forgot the info.And SIK Assasin is my dubs partner and you can ask anybody he has boosted here,they will tell you he is legit.

4. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    I don't think this aloud either, and don't say ask anyone I can ask Jaxjags here.

5. OP
    SIK Vip3r

SIK Vip3r Newbie

Ratings:
    I didn't say ask anyone I said ask anyone he has boosted.Also the rules state nothing about boosting services.

6. JaxJags

JaxJags Contributor

Ratings:
    Lets not start a flame fest here, just ask a mod, and he will tell you if it is ok.

7. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Wait... new thought. How about people only post if they have something to say that has something to do with the author of the threads intentions and if something is indeed against the rules, let the actual mods deal with it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Alright dude.

I hate it when people tell you go ask someone when you don't care you just want immediate simple to obtain evidence...

Wow you must feel pretty good about yourself after that one.

I guess the problem we've found with the thread is:
    Your trying to sell services on Se7en Sins, Advertising yourself, your talking about handling peoples accounts, I think if you take it make it better give it back thats a trade that has to do with an account, thats not aloud on Se7en Sins. Besides your prices are BS...

9. SIK Assasin

SIK Assasin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you are not going to help dont post,he stated he didnt know if it was aloud.That was directed towards a mod.So if a mod removes the thread thats fine,but if not keep your opinion to yourself.

10. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Otaku, we all know your trying to seem all powerful and everything being a premium member with like 2000 posts, but your no mod. So, if you want to practice what you preach, follow the number one rule here. IF YOUR NOT GOING TO HELP- DON'T POST!

11. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Otaku knows what he's talking about. Just cuz he's a mod doesn't mean he doesn't know anything. And believe me, he's legit at halo. The only thing, I disagree with him about is the prices. They seem good. I used to work for H3 boosting service and they charged $100.

12. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
  13. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
  14. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
  15. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Golden rule = if you don't want your account to get stolen, DON'T GIVE IT TO ANYONE!

16. GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Golden rule is fine and all, but I think this forum should promote honest dealings and build up a trust amongst the members.

Let's start a rule here... if anyone gets ripped off we should build a list of GT's to avoid.

On the other hand, if anyone has had previous dealings with people there should be a "respected and trusted" list, much like bradenriver has got going on.

We do come on this forum to get HELP after all... trust should not be an issue so let's start building that trust! :biggrin:

17. OP
    SIK Vip3r

SIK Vip3r Newbie

Ratings:
    I agree there should be a list were you can look at who to not deal with,but also who you can trust.

18. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    If someone rips you off its pointless to put them on a list you can just tell an admin and they ban their account.

19. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How the heck is a silly list going to make much of a difference? They'll just go some place else since they're accustomed to this vile lifestyle anyway, it's easy to find another victim on another site.

20. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If they get banned can't they just register again on this site and do it more?
    People should just not scam.
    Scam=Ghey:thumbdown: