Want a 50? Lone Wolves, only 40 and Higher!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Sniperman-23, Jun 23, 2009 with 19 replies and 592 views.

1. Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    2 spots left!
    Ok i am boosting in lone wolves. I need 11 people only and you need to be on----------------- June. 29/8:00am-3:00pm/Eastern Time seriously. Ok now this is what we are doing we are going to switch our language to like some crazy one and take turns like this. I am going to be in every game until i get a 50 now wait there is more we are going to take turns i am going first get over it someone has to. now there will be two teams 1 and 2 i will assign you to a team, you will be shifting teams ever time some one gets a 50 so now lets say i get my 50 someone will take my place and play every game so this is how its going to work team 1 will play with the selected person 3 times, all players on team 1 will get second place and the selected person will get first place (YOU MUST keep playing untill we all get our 50's.)then it switches to team 2 for three games untill the selected person get there 50. Getting the drift yet? Now you must do the following step or else we will get banned. Read this and do it correctly and do it again to make sure SERIOUSLY!
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/hal...ge-boost-ranked-un-detectibly.html#post977384
    Please leave you gamer tag with you level.
    BE on at 8:00 am Eastern time

Team 1
    GT: F4 Eternal, L: 44
    GT: Jigonish, L: 43
    GT: iXPecTzZ L: 44
    GT: WTF BkZ AGAINNN L: 46
    GT: XxI CRA1G IxX L: 40

Team 2
    GT: z Joao z L: 45
    GT: Ehh Fade L: 47
    GT: Anglechris002 L: 45

If you are not a member of se7ensins but want to participate then JOIN SE7ENSINS its that easy but if there is no way possible then send a message to this GT: sniperman23
    but you might not be able to join because we might have a full party.

2. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm down. Add me: F4 Eternal. I'm a 44 I believe.

Also, I have another account that can be a losing account that we can use once I get my 50.

3. iXPecTzZ

iXPecTzZ Newbie

Ratings:
    Im down

GT: iXPecTzZ
    LW lvl: 44 (was 45 1 game ago)

ill be on today at about 9.00pm London GMT.

4. tokerownz

tokerownz Newbie

Ratings:
    I am up dude I can do it I am a level 47

5. Jigonish

Jigonish Newbie

Ratings:
    I am in too. you seem to know what you are doing, thats good. i think i added you already. anyway my GT is Jigonish. just checking, 8 am? thats not a typo? lol jk i think i can handle 7 am central time...hope this works, ill try to be on.

I am level 43 in lone wolves by the way

6. Super Gun

Super Gun Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm in. I am a 46 GT WTF BkZ AGAINNN

7. XxI CRA1G IxX

XxI CRA1G IxX Newbie

Ratings:
    Im in gt: XxI CRA1G IxX Im a 40.

8. OP
    Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Whats you gamer-tag?
    Also
    Only need 5 more people!

9. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    This only worked roughly 8 games for me until the stats stopped updating on bungie, which means the ranks stopped going up and you could only go down. I did 3 games a day with like 2 days in between sessions. Also, the people who tie for 2nd actually are hurting their rank because the 2nd place winnings are divided among 4 people, instead of just 1 person. This technique works if your using losing accounts, but not if everyone ties. Also, I do not know if playing games in between legit help extend the 8 game streak where the games count, as I did not test it out. Hope this makes sense to everyone.

10. Symbolize

Symbolize Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Send me a F/R to Ehh Fade, I'm a 47 in LW.

11. DoctoreT

DoctoreT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    45 lw
    GT: z Joao z

but this is not going to work.. oh well, at least we'll try ( again )

12. OP
    Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so you did this exactly and you say it doesnt work

13. Super Gun

Super Gun Newbie

Ratings:
    I've tried this before and it did not work. The only way it can work is if you go into a game with at least four people and two of those people are willing to get 3rd and 4th place. I have an account thats a One in Lone wolves. I can try to rank that up to at least a 43 by the time we start boosting and use it as a losing account.....I'll try

14. Zero15X

Zero15X Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm in. Add Anglechris002. I'm 45 in LW.

15. DoctoreT

DoctoreT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that would be great

16. OP
    Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I still don't believe it doesn't work because everyone is taking turns getting first. we will see.

17. carphunter963

carphunter963 Newbie

Ratings:
    you know what ill give it a try if you have any spots left.
    gt: oo viiolence oo
    L: 46

18. iiTz MaGiiC

iiTz MaGiiC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have my main that is a 45 in Lw and once i get it to a 50 i can get in my other account and come in 4th place. add my main W3T4RD3D M0NK3Y

19. corpse

corpse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey my gamertag is "cOrPcE" and im a 47 in lw. i REALLY want to do this so please pick me. I also have another account thats a 46 that can perma lose. 2 xbox's 2 tv's in same room =)

20. LeTz BoosT oN LW

LeTz BoosT oN LW Newbie

Ratings:
    Can I join am lvl 35=LW if you want I will get a 40 in it. my highest skill in ts 44(Legit) . And I don't have new maps just need some ppl to trust to boost I will msg my GT to you in PM.

(I suggest you guys should not post your GT in public only thro PM, bungie be checking these post :x3:
    Just got it to a 38