Discussion Wanna get Unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nrmskate

Reaction score
Sin$
I found this somewhere else.

I personally am good friends with Both Lux and Steve, and I can vouch that this DOES work.

So now that there is a way lets find out!

Xbox Unbanned

B

benma09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6FNDoKVmGA&feature=subtivity]YouTube - Leaked C4EVA Xbox 360 Unban DVD Xboxlive[/ame]
is this real

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if this is you trying to be funny then you got me because i tryed this like 3 times and it didnt work

B

benma09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
which one did you try?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6FNDoKVmGA&feature=subtivity]YouTube - Leaked C4EVA Xbox 360 Unban DVD Xboxlive[/ame]

J

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to understand this was for if you where banned on the original dashboard not the nxe.

S

spinparty

Reaction score
Sin$
i really hope the original poster relizes that video is altered. Poorly altered aswell. For anyone interesed, goto 0:49 or about there maybe a second earlier. This is where they stop the camera, and get another xbox to use. The camera shakes as they are turning it on and off, you can see the lighting changes, and for anyone who notices how the samsung blue light in the bottom middle goes from being on before the 48 second mark to the obvious turning on when the camera is turned on and off. Enjoy having fun with that.

B

benma09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh dam
is there anyway to get back to the original dashboard

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i figured it was fake. also if this was for the pre nxe dash then how the **** is he on live? simple, hes not

N

nrmskate

Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't think it's fake as I know these people pretty well.

He even attempts to sign in on the account and it says it's banned, and 2 seconds later he signs in the other? I don't get how that is altering any video?

S

spinparty

Reaction score
Sin$
Blu3 1ightning said:
ya i figured it was fake. also if this was for the pre nxe dash then how the **** is he on live? simple, hes not

Good looking out! I didn't even notice that haha.

SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
spinparty said:
i really hope the original poster relizes that video is altered. Poorly altered aswell. For anyone interesed, goto 0:49 or about there maybe a second earlier. This is where they stop the camera, and get another xbox to use. The camera shakes as they are turning it on and off, you can see the lighting changes, and for anyone who notices how the samsung blue light in the bottom middle goes from being on before the 48 second mark to the obvious turning on when the camera is turned on and off. Enjoy having fun with that.

Explain the times on the menu if that is true. I watched this vid this morning and was givin some attempts at it but no luck but yes i think its fake im just not sure how he faked it. My guess is durring the black screen loading mw2 he switches inputs on his tv to an unbanned box. But, as both my boxes are banned I will try and rumor to unban them. <_<

turdferguson92

turdferguson92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
spinparty said:
Good looking out! I didn't even notice that haha.

ye i just noticed it 2 lol.

dam.
got my hopes up 4 my banned xbox.:.(

N

nrmskate

Reaction score
Sin$
Look at the bright side, there is still doors to open, hopefully one will have our answer?

There is no way to block a certain packet from sending xbox live our firmware info or anything?

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice fake video...I swear people try to hard to make other waste their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register