• Thread starter OGMz i RaVaGeZ
  • Start date
  • Views 4,201
O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
Hey Se7enSins,
I just made this post to help you to add a real Aimbot and stuff like that to Cowws Menu and others.
Not many people know it so I decided to make this post. Sorry about the Topic Title by the way I don't know what I should call like.
Just replace my AIMBOT Dvar Code with yours. For the Challenge Binds Patch you should edit the Menu a bit as well just to be a bit more the "stealthy" Hacker.
Okay guys, here is the Aimbot Code:

Code:
self setClientDvar( "AIMBOT", "forceuav_debug 1;uav_debug 1;forceuav_slowdown_debug 1;g_compassShowEnemies 1;aim_autoaim_enabled 1;aim_autoaim_lerp 100;aim_autoaim_region_height 120;aim_autoaim_region_width 99999999;aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;aim_lockon_debug 1;aim_lockon_enabled 1;aim_slowdown_yaw_scale 9999;aim_slowdown_yaw_scale_ads 999;aim_lockon_strength 99999;player_view_pitch_down 99999;player_view_pitch_up 99999;aim_turnrate_pitch_ads 99999;aim_turnrate_pitch 99999;aim_lockon_region_height 1386;aim_lockon_region_width 0;aim_lockon_deflection 0.05;aim_input_graph_debug 0;aim_input_graph_enabled 1;r_znear 35;compassSize 1.4" );

It reduces the UAV Size, the UAV will be always on in Hardcore as well, the UAV will show all Enemies (even the ones with Ninja) and I added the Wallhack Dvar.

Be the stealthy Hacker Code:

Code:
//The variables 
wait 0.1; 
self setClientDvar( "UP", "vstr MAIN7;r_showFloatZDebug 1" ); 
self setClientDvar( "DOWN", "vstr MAIN0;r_showFloatZDebug 1" ); 
self setClientDvar( "BACK", "vstr OPEN" ); 
self setClientDvar( "OPEN", "set BACK vstr EXIT;cg_hudChatPosition 250 250;cg_chatHeight 7;set EXEC vstr MSG;set DOWN vstr MAIN0;set UP vstr MAIN7;vstr GAME;vstr AIMBOT;bg_falldamageminheight 9998;player_sustainammo 1;player_burstFireCooldown 0;player_sprintUnlimited 1;scr_nukeEndsGame 0" ); 
self setClientDvar( "EXIT", "set BACK vstr OPEN;cg_hudChatPosition 999 999;cg_chatHeight 0;set EXEC vstr _;set DOWN vstr MSG;set UP vstr MSG;r_showFloatZDebug 0" ); 
self setClientDvar( "EXEC", "vstr _" ); 
self setClientDvar( "GAME", "developer 1;developer_script 1" );
self setClientDvar( "AIMBOT", "forceuav_debug 1;uav_debug 1;forceuav_slowdown_debug 1;g_compassShowEnemies 1;aim_autoaim_enabled 1;aim_autoaim_lerp 100;aim_autoaim_region_height 120;aim_autoaim_region_width 99999999;aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;aim_lockon_debug 1;aim_lockon_enabled 1;aim_slowdown_yaw_scale 9999;aim_slowdown_yaw_scale_ads 999;aim_lockon_strength 99999;player_view_pitch_down 99999;player_view_pitch_up 99999;aim_turnrate_pitch_ads 99999;aim_turnrate_pitch 99999;aim_lockon_region_height 1386;aim_lockon_region_width 0;aim_lockon_deflection 0.05;aim_input_graph_debug 0;aim_input_graph_enabled 1;r_znear 35;compassSize 1.4" ); 
self setClientDvar( "MSG", "scr_do_notify ^1YOUR GT's ^3BeAzT ^2Lobby" );  
self setClientDvar( "FREEZE", "toggle jump_height 0 999;toggle g_speed 0 800" ); 
self setClientDvar( "VER", "toggle jump_height 999 999;toggle g_speed 800 800;say ^2Verification Accepted;scr_game_perks 1" ); 
self setClientDvar( "UNVER", "toggle jump_height 0 0;toggle g_speed 0 0;say ^1Verification Needed;scr_game_perks 0" ); 
self setClientDvar( "DERANK", "say ^1Your ^2**** ^3Is ^5MINE!;scr_game_perks 0" );
self setClientDvar( "PROMOD", "toggle FOV 90 30;toggle cg_gun_x 5 1" );

Just replace this so you don't have the "Press Left for Host Menu" Text.

To activate the Infections above you have to press back and then left on the Dpad twice. The Menu shouldn't pop up.
I hope this helped a bit.
Thanks.

M

Mr Nero 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Helped Me alot Here Keep up The Hard Work Mr RaVaGeZ

S

Swanky M0F0

Reaction score
Hello there.Take out the forceuav_debug 1 dvar cause the gives everyone the uav in the next round eg if u play S&D.And just keep g_compassShowEnemies 1 dvar.You got to hit dpad up or were ever you got the dvar saved or every round.This means u only got the uav and its sweet if u like to play hardcore S&D

S

Swanky M0F0

Reaction score
Hello there.Take out the forceuav_debug 1 dvar cause the gives everyone the uav in the next round eg if u play S&D.And just keep g_compassShowEnemies 1 dvar.You got to hit dpad up or were ever you got the dvar saved or every round.This means u only got the uav and its sweet if u like to play hardcore S&D

Sorry for the double post.Computer is a bit mad at times lol

O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
Nope it doesn't I tested it.

G

Gucci Gaming

Reaction score
dude i ****ing love the unlimited uav and wall hack, people get so pissed in pubs and say im a fake hacker and will ban my console lol

O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
dude i ****ing love the unlimited uav and wall hack, people get so pissed in pubs and say im a fake hacker and will ban my console lol
I know it's absolutely amazing

S

Swanky M0F0

Reaction score
Nope it doesn't I tested it.

I must have something els on.Cause it works fine with me.And its just me that has the uav.One thing i got to hit dpad up everytime to turn it on.As with forceuav everyone gets it up after the first round.
iS this the dvar g_compassShowEnemies 1

G

Gucci Gaming

Reaction score
Ya same with me i press back button and d pad left to activate it when the game starts

X

xRaw ModZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you infect other people with this?

H

Hauma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone Infect me with this Bind?! we'll talk price in game :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

GT: MLerk1023

F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is from mine and cow's mod menu

M

MediaPhamous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone have a working stealthy challenge patch with these aimbot uav and wallhack in it? my ffviewer is messing up and i cant edit crap. please?

O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
does anyone have a working stealthy challenge patch with these aimbot uav and wallhack in it? my ffviewer is messing up and i cant edit crap. please?
I released my bind menu look in the forum it's still on page 1

Top Bottom