• Thread starter Andy7s
  • Start date
  • Views 5,606
A

Andy7s

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a wallbreach glitch that leads to secret underwater bridges located under the map, found by XTMNX.

The wallbreach was found by HarryMack HarryMack .

You need a parachute to go to the secret underwater bridges.

Text Tutorial:

1. Go to this location near the mask store and find the building that says "Taco Libre".
UgB6s2x.png

2. Proceed up the stairs to your left, then take another set of stairs up to the second floor.

3. Take a right and proceed all the way down to the corridor to the last and final staircase/doorway.

4. Walk down the staircase and turn right and you should wallbreach inside the "Taco Libre" building.

5. Take four steps forward to wallbreach underneath the map, then pull out your parachute and glide to this location. You will see three random bridges underneath the map.
pHx94BZ.png

Video Tutorial:

Last edited:
N

Newhereguernsey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but the wall breach itself has already been found there is a video on seven sins about it

N

Newhereguernsey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't remember your name otherwise would of tagged you but yes do remember your post hence mentioning it

Mister Whiskers

Mister Whiskers

Meow and stuff...
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda cool and kinda interesting as to why they are there?
latest

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The wall breach does not work on xbox360. I doubt the OP actually tried "all consoles and PC". I wish people would only state the facts in the videos/text tuts. If you haven't tried on all consoles just tell what you have tried it on. If you need video of it NOT working I'll upload one

lee1912

lee1912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
****ing hell, is the guy doing commentary on speed or is he trying to break world record for speaking most words in a minute ffs. couldnt hardly understand what he saying pmsl

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Huge thanks to xLeGaZy for the help with this glitch. If this has been posted before please delete, but I have yet to see this anywhere on this website.

VIDEO:

Requirements: You knowing how to control your character.

1. Go to spot located in picture here.

2. Go up the stairs and head down the hallway and go to the last door way on the left.

3. Walk into the wall that is located in the picture here. Best tip I can give you from my experience of doing this glitch is to go to the RIGHT side of the wall and pull parachute as fast as possible so that you can angle yourself where you will land.

4. Parachute to the right towards the Bridges that appear.

5. Kill people and make profits down here from CEO missions.

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you check any of the wallbreach threads? This is just one of many "mega" threads of wallbreaches. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-o-wallbreach-interiors-mega-thread.1029217/
I didnt look as I already know this breach. So I would guess one of the wallbreach threads have it there.
Good post though. There's way more under the map items then bridges as well. There is a huge bridge that many think is to be used for another city for possible future dlc. I think its down there for us to find. Just like all the space monkey signs way under the map. Anyway, you should make sure it isnt already posted before you call ppl out to show where its already posted. (Challenge accepted lol)
And for those saying who cares about wallbreaches. I do, they add to locations for breaching in creator and a quick getaway from someone hell bent on killing you. (Just parachute and youll end up a long ways away)
And well we arent supposed to be down there and for me its like telling a kid to not eat the candy.

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you check any of the wallbreach threads? This is just one of many "mega" threads of wallbreaches. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-o-wallbreach-interiors-mega-thread.1029217/
I didnt look as I already know this breach. So I would guess one of the wallbreach threads have it there.
Good post though. There's way more under the map items then bridges as well. There is a huge bridge that many think is to be used for another city for possible future dlc. I think its down there for us to find. Just like all the space monkey signs way under the map. Anyway, you should make sure it isnt already posted before you call ppl out to show where its already posted. (Challenge accepted lol)
And for those saying who cares about wallbreaches. I do, they add to locations for breaching in creator and a quick getaway from someone hell bent on killing you. (Just parachute and youll end up a long ways away)
And well we arent supposed to be down there and for me its like telling a kid to not eat the candy.

I did look everywhere for this my friend that is why I am asking for someone if they can find it on another thread to post it for me, as I might have overlooked it.

It would be cool if you could add to this thread some more areas to hit in this wallbreach. I would definitely add it to the OP. I care about all possibilities from wallbreaches as well. I enjoy the other side of the game, you know the side people don't go to much often.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did look everywhere for this my friend that is why I am asking for someone if they can find it on another thread to post it for me, as I might have overlooked it.

It would be cool if you could add to this thread some more areas to hit in this wallbreach. I would definitely add it to the OP. I care about all possibilities from wallbreaches as well. I enjoy the other side of the game, you know the side people don't go to much often.
This wallbreach wont take you there unless you can get a plane down there. And here is another thread of wallbreaches.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-34-finance-and-felony-updated-07-24.1154340/
I very well may have been shown this one a long time ago. One of the nice things about getting old is the loss of memory.
Usually people here are super quick to show a thread where you are wrong when you are wrong. This may very well be the first post for this breach.
There are still two places to get the buzzard through a wall and under the map. That is the best way to explore under the map.
Now, I have never tested whether or not standing on those bridges while ceo will spawn a buzzard near you under the map. ( I would guess it would be above ground though)
Either way, like I said good post.

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This wallbreach wont take you there unless you can get a plane down there. And here is another thread of wallbreaches.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-34-finance-and-felony-updated-07-24.1154340/
I very well may have been shown this one a long time ago. One of the nice things about getting old is the loss of memory.
Usually people here are super quick to show a thread where you are wrong when you are wrong. This may very well be the first post for this breach.
There are still two places to get the buzzard through a wall and under the map. That is the best way to explore under the map.
Now, I have never tested whether or not standing on those bridges while ceo will spawn a buzzard near you under the map. ( I would guess it would be above ground though)
Either way, like I said good post.

Thank you very much. I will try to explore it some more later on. I am inside of another wallbreach experimenting with it to see if I can get under the bunkers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register