• Thread starter Brummy1984
  • Start date
  • Views 1,090
B

Brummy1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and My 2 buddys today tried to do some therorys on this wall of ice everyone talks about the one with the symbols on it at the spawn.
When we encountered somehting interesting!

Ok So to start off we Killed George right by the wall of ice with the symbol(s) on it, he didnt drop a power up or perk, instead he vanished into a red mist that then flew into the wall of ice.
Samantha then laughed...........

We decided to look around the map, at the pool by staminup there was a rock randomly flashing, it was a yellow/orangish flashing, it wasnt the packapunch light and there was nothing else close that could be cuasing it.

So we thought, maybe that guy was right u have to kill george in a few different locations, and maybe the flashing light was a hint as thats the next spot to kill him?
who knows, only time will tell, im putting on small video that was taken on a camera phone, its not very Clear but u can see the flashing we talking about.

Shortly after george reswapwed a couple of rounds later, the flashing stopped suddenly, we was about to kill him in that pool by staminup when we had some fails go on and we all died lol :smile: we will be going back on shortly, just wanted to post my findings here!
Maybe there is a secret passage after all.

if anyone else has any ideas, post them here, but im telling you and even Treyarch has said it "theres still secrets to be found, but we not giving anything away jusy yet"

ok heres the video of the flashing close to the rock

K

Krayzed Native

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm? we need devotion, people who will not stop search for this s***

infamousbgg

infamousbgg

Reaction score
Sin$
Ddudes on the ice wall there a re like 3 or 4 X's maybe thats each location?just a thought.

K

Keep One Rolled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think its a flashing rock , just his light flashing . i could be mistaking tho .

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When Samantha laughs ain't that a bad thing? Like on ascension when u throw a gerch device outside the map.

B

Brummy1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure? someone really needs to open up the code for this map and work it out.

Becuase theres no point in people no clipping, if the easter egg isnt active then u wont see it.

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ddudes on the ice wall there a re like 3 or 4 X's maybe thats each location?just a thought.
well think of this there are 4 locations where george spawns first is at where you start second is behind the lighthouse third by the slide and the forth is by juggernog ( i dont think the 1 by nog may be a part of this) and i also read up someone saying that zombies aint the only thing the green light sucks up( not sure if this is true or not) but maybe you need to kill gorge in maybe three of the locations ( maybe the first three i mentioned in a sertin) then use the PaP vr11 on him in the light house or kill him at the bottom so he gets sucked up ( im not sure if this is possible but worth a shot) i think all this because i read up on a few posts about what people have said about it and put my theoy together. i think this could work but we wont know if we dont try

Top Bottom
Login
Register