• Thread starter ModsXD
  • Start date
  • Views 2,971
ModsXD

ModsXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know of a mod tool that's up to dat than can do these (wall hack, red box, UVA) online for rgh/jtag? I'm looking for a good tool but I don't want to add all that extra stuff.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
There is tools that can do this in the modding section. However there isn't really any public bypass out atm. Any that you try to use will usually get you banned within 10 minutes.

Upvote 0
ModsXD

ModsXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is tools that can do this in the modding section. However there isn't really any public bypass out atm. Any that you try to use will usually get you banned within 10 minutes.
I know xelivehive has one for ghosts. I'm trying to figure out how to bypass mw3,mw2, bo1 bo2 to use mods online for those games

Upvote 0
xTwinkyModz

xTwinkyModz

C++, C# Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
I know xelivehive has one for ghosts. I'm trying to figure out how to bypass mw3,mw2, bo1 bo2 to use mods online for those games

MW3, MW2 & BO1 don´t need a Bypass.. You can use one yea..
but i don´t and i was never banned..

Upvote 0
ModsXD

ModsXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MW3, MW2 & BO1 don´t need a Bypass.. You can use one yea..
but i don´t and i was never banned..
Ok so really all i need is Stealth and nothing else for those games correct? What your saying is that i will be golden if i mod online and i really don't have to worry about a ban bypass?

Upvote 0
xTwinkyModz

xTwinkyModz

C++, C# Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so really all i need is Stealth and nothing else for those games correct? What your saying is that i will be golden if i mod online and i really don't have to worry about a ban bypass?

You need a bypass for BO2 & Ghosts. But all others are working without Bypass. ( For me )

Upvote 0
DoPeWAFFL3

DoPeWAFFL3

Chillstep
Bright Idea Frame In Gold Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to get neighborhood, set your console up as default, set plugins for dashlaunch, such as XPRC and JRPC.

After doing that, then you can download a tool for the corresponding title update and be able to use anything on that tool that has the offsets updated, such as UAV, or redboxes.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register