Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: Parachute

Step 1: go to location in video
Step 2: Run up to the wall and make sure you "duck for cover on it"
Step 3: Run down the wall until you drop down between the wall and the hedge
step 4: Run up the other way into the wall, and you will pop through
step 5: make sure you have a parachute in your inventory, jump off into the nothingness

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious who does wallbreaches in this day and age when there's so many other glitches available.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This will not completely hide you from griefers since they can still kill you using the Orbital Cannon, but, it's not often that would happen.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does everyone not know you can be sniped out of almost every wall breach using thermal

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does everyone not know you can be sniped out of almost every wall breach using thermal
Well, most of the wallbreaches will instantly kill you when you enter them except for this one apparently. But, not many people would even think about that since from the sniper's point of view, it's nearly impossible to see you since you only appear as a orange dot from far away.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Had friend orb me, still alive
Heh! I remember that I was able to kill a stupid noob who texted me that I couldn't get him. So, I heist warp to my facility and used the Orbital Cannon strike to prove him wrong and the OC was able to kill him in the wallbreach. Though, he wasn't in the train tunnels since his icon was over the road next to the highway. Either way, he thought he wasn't going to be killed, but he was wrong. Maybe you were in a different part of the wallbreach that was able to block the OC shot which is most likely why you survived.

HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heh! I remember that I was able to kill a stupid noob who texted me that I couldn't get him. So, I heist warp to my facility and used the Orbital Cannon strike to prove him wrong and the OC was able to kill him in the wallbreach. Though, he wasn't in the train tunnels since his icon was over the road next to the highway. Either way, he thought he wasn't going to be killed, but he was wrong. Maybe you were in a different part of the wallbreach that was able to block the OC shot which is most likely why you survived.

haha. I never really use wallbreaches, I just think the Exploratory Nature of them is cool.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
haha. I never really use wallbreaches, I just think the Exploratory Nature of them is cool.
Well, just keep in mind that the Orbital Cannon is the only thing that can kill you in that wallbreach if you choose to stay in the general area.

M

mark2k10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Weird, I remember this glitch from years ago and expected it to be patched..

M

Millhouse

Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: Parachute

Step 1: go to location in video
Step 2: Run up to the wall and make sure you "duck for cover on it"
Step 3: Run down the wall until you drop down between the wall and the hedge
step 4: Run up the other way into the wall, and you will pop through
step 5: make sure you have a parachute in your inventory, jump off into the nothingness

Is this patched

Snarthakins

Snarthakins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confuqqqqinggratz buddd... your quest for views is gonna get something patched thats been around since ps3. Thanks man... thanks.,.

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol
this was found in story mode before online was a thing....8 years ago lol
Lol, so many new players in this game right now, which is a good thing, but old glitches are new to them, but they don't want to read through forums or watch videos to learn, so many people want credit for glitches,

HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol

Lol, so many new players in this game right now, which is a good thing, but old glitches are new to them, but they don't want to read through forums or watch videos to learn, so many people want credit for glitches,
??‍♂️
Wasn’t taking credit. Lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register