• Start date
  • Views 2,158
H

himonuli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone here is the new Tutorial, hope this is more helpful :smile:

this glitch is located in the middle of DZ04 and DZ05. literally where they connect.. dz04-dz05 go to the collapsed scaffolding and find 3 crates with a fabric fence beside it. go behind the gray fabric fence and you will see somewhat of a tunnel. run at it and face to the left so the screen jiggles, have a friend run at you from behind. you or your friend will end up inside, the other runs at it and will slide through. i had it work one time solo. didn't get a video but i recommend 2 people or its almost impossible.

If you still cant figure it out here is a video explaining it :smile:

Last edited:
N

NetNobody

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Reaction score
Sin$
thats not a wall breach lol its just behind a fence lol but its a good spot if getting chased or your are Rogue

H

himonuli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats not a wall breach lol its just behind a fence lol but its a good spot if getting chased or your are Rogue
its a wall breach.. look at where my friend is.. I wasnt personally in it. he was :tongue:

MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Tutorial was a little...But could you explain a little more? Location and how to do it?

H

himonuli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IM sorry about that. i will post not video and fix it up :smile: 

Ok check out the new tutorial!
Btw Meant to say " i will post video and fix it up" i am not too sure how the "not" found its way in there lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register