What's new

Discussion Walking Sideways/Underground Glitch

A G

A G

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found out how to make your character walk sideways, allowing you to hide in bushes, along barriers, and in many other places. On your screen you will still be standing up, but when others see you it looks like your laying flat on the ground. If one person in the squad does it so can everyone by pressing certain things.

I WILL NOT BE RELEASING THIS!!!

the reason is i do not want this to be patched, also its super hard to kill people like this and i like to be able to go 40-2 every game.

If you would like to play with me when i do this, allowing you to also. FR or Message me for an invite. My gamertag is "Lesbian Males".

Thanks 7sinners.

PS. i might realease it the day the beta ends just so others can try it. But i would like to do it during the actual game without it being patched.

T

Teh Kitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Odds are it is already patched since this is a pretty old build in the game, and the beta ends tomorrow so i would enjoy it while it lasts.

ap ii intense

ap ii intense

Crescent Fresh
Modder Platinum Record Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
so you said to plant a mobile spawn point on top of the bushes in the first area so it looks like its floating? To get the glitch to work?

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been all over the internet. I was doing it for the past 3 days. You didn't find anything that new.

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool Story Bro!

if your not releasing, then who cares... (im not saying you should release, because i dont want this game ruined by glitches), your basicly bragging, which is just annoying

Top Bottom
Login
Register