Wait....

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by mattduh, Jan 24, 2009 with 14 replies and 355 views.

1. mattduh

mattduh Newbie

Ratings:
    Do I need to mod my xbox to transfer files to it?

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    No, you just need a transfer device (M$ cable, datel HDD dock, Xsata) , a program like Xport360 or Xplorer, and a PC (obviously).

No mods required. :thumbup:

3. OP
    mattduh

mattduh Newbie

Ratings:
    But whenever i try to put the file slayerForge on my xbox it always comes up corrupted. I resign it rehash it exactly how it tells me to, I don't change anything it shows because I don't know what to put in the areas, please help I really want to get this done.

4. Triptych

Triptych Newbie

Ratings:
    Transfer a usermap from Xplorer360 to your desktop (or wherever). Open the usermap you just transfered with a CON resigner. You will see the IDs, either copy + paste them somewhere so you can paste them back in later, or if there is the option, click "Save ID set" (or something like that).

Then, close that usermap (but don't exit the CON resigner, just use file > close) and open slayerForge. Now click "Load ID set", now resign and transfer back to xplorer360.

5. MINICHIMP 3

Ratings:
  6. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    I signed that gametype with a banned KV, so it is going to come up corrupted. Sign it with the CONcept program.

7. OP
    mattduh

mattduh Newbie

Ratings:
    Ive done that I've opened the file with CONcept and hit resign/rehash and transfered it into my xbox 360 pile of crap halomap / film / screen shot/ slayer/ blahblahblah folder and it didn't work, thats whats going on here :speechless:

8. MINICHIMP 3

Ratings:
    You fail at modding? lol

Im totally j/k

umm idk what could be wrong. Ill mess around with it and see if i can get it to work. brb

9. OP
    mattduh

mattduh Newbie

Ratings:
    lol i modded halo 2 decently... not really lol, but this is some confusing stuff atleast i understood the old stuff. maybe if you get it to work you can send it to me over aim or msn? my aim is Matt Duh and my msn is Martinm09@live.com

10. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Did you resign with your own ID's?

11. OP
    mattduh

mattduh Newbie

Ratings:
    well with the profile one does it have to be 0s' or can it be my profile ID? other then that yeah i did and it still didnt work, tried it multiple times and screwed up everytime :S. do i place it in my 0000000000000000 folder or my profile folder?

12. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Sign it with your ID's and place it in your Profile's folder.

13. OP
    mattduh

mattduh Newbie

Ratings:
    did that and it still didnt work :speechless:

14. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Try something else besides that gametype, like mod your own map or something

15. Haxrox

Haxrox Newbie

Ratings: