What's new

Working Wagon glitch into Mexico and Guarma online.

• Thread starter SedateVenus62
  • Start date
  • Views 20,034
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure that dont work ,

But ill try from that spot you said.

Must do like Navy Davy said

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right.. try it before you say you’re pretty sure it doesn’t work..
Well i did, and i cant see why it would work from that location over any other.

But ill try later, like i said.

Just saying i doubt it cause i did try this from many locations in guarma,

If it works illl take my hat off to ya ,

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What kind of invite? Xbox friemd menu invite?
Let me write some steps:smile:
  1. Player 1 starts persistent posse
  2. Player 1 invites Player 2 to posse
  3. Player 2 join posse then quits game via story menu (Exit)
  4. Player 1 goes to Guarma/ out of bounds
  5. Player 2 rejoins player 1 via online menu (will be an option to rejoin the last persistent posse you belonged to)
  6. Player 2 will spawn next to the posse leader (player 1)
  7. This is showing my persistent posse. My option is to “Lead the posse”. If you were in someone else’s posse that block will say rejoin so and so’s posse. Click on that to rejoin and spawn next to the posse leader:wink:
    IMG_4500.jpg

Last edited:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  5. Player 2 rejoins player 1 via online menu (will be an option to rejoin the last persistent posse you belonged to)
  7. This is showing my persistent posse. My option is to “Lead the posse”. If you were in someone else’s posse that block will say rejoin so and so’s posse. Click on that to rejoin and spawn next to the posse leader:wink:
    IMG_4500.jpg
Yea, i was wondering if it too worked the other way the guy said, with a simple invite.

Wanna get the whole session down there

L

Luckyrsol3

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm it does work exactly how that guy says i just did it with a mate made our way back to the original map aswell then i got disconnected while taking a break :frown:
Yea, i was wondering if it too worked the other way the guy said, with a simple invite.

Wanna get the whole session down there

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm it does work exactly how that guy says i just did it with a mate made our way back to the original map aswell then i got disconnected while taking a break :frown:
Ok, 5 hours ago you couldnt cross the water.
Now have it all down like a boss. Even made it back.

Tip, do not enter mexico,
To hard to get back out. And takes longer.

Just head sooouuuutttthhhhh, and go aroumd it. When your south if iy. Ride the mountains ridges east till you find the eadge of the map, then go south along it till you find a corner. Jump off on the south side .

This way is less scenic but fatser than traversing mexico landscape,

Watchout forbthe huge stormy sea /lake out in the black part of the map.
Instant death, but cool to see and constant storm over it.

Last edited:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And im here at thatvspot right now and invites are not getting them here.

Must join througj posse menu on home screen i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Impossible to get to the prison.

Its surrounded by a death barrier.

My map was glitched to where i could see saint denis from the opposite side, and rhe water was a mixture of guarma ocean and bayou river .

But still no way to get to the prison.

Yet.

K

kinggargantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where are you guys finding your carts? The only one I found was in St Denis. That was quite a long ride.

K

kinggargantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. But if thats too long a ride for you i wouldnt suggest doin this at all,
Thanks for the info. I'm aware the ride to guarma is even longer, but riding from St Denis to the mtn exit point is tough with lots of players around. I did it, and made it to Guarma, but if I can shorten the risk a little it would be nice.

I'm guessing you don't know where the carts are.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
    IMG_4500.jpg
Yea, uhh. This doesn't work. I've already thought of this, and tried it, and it does not work. It might be because I was already in Guarma when I made the persistent posse, and had him back out then, then join through the menu, but I don't see how that should matter...

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, uhh. This doesn't work. I've already thought of this, and tried it, and it does not work. It might be because I was already in Guarma when I made the persistent posse, and had him back out then, then join through the menu, but I don't see how that should matter...
It does work if you have just crossed over. When I take the wagon over the border from Armadillo as soon as I get across my friends join the posse and are teleported to me:smile:

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info. I'm aware the ride to guarma is even longer, but riding from St Denis to the mtn exit point is tough with lots of players around. I did it, and made it to Guarma, but if I can shorten the risk a little it would be nice.

I'm guessing you don't know where the carts are.
I just get mine from daint denis,

It is possible to get up there with your horse, but its hard and takes a long time, and you may fall off yoir horse and the horse falls back down. Plenty of other horses out there tho, .
Id ditch the cart and find a wild horse you can feed,

Plus once you get up you can lasso your friends and pull them up, just get them to get close as they can to you.

M

Mharms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Made it to the peak of Mt. Red Dead. As far as I can tell this location is at the highest accessible elevation in game. Definitely wasn’t easy

L

Luckyrsol3

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice pic of the peak bro....and u can get 1 seat carts to spawn at mcfarlands ranch just take a little back n forth to get em to spawn

K

kinggargantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to get down from that hill? I thought I would try hunting up there after getting the cart through. Unfortunatly, I was unable to go back the way I came in.

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
Where are you guys finding your carts? The only one I found was in St Denis. That was quite a long ride.
You can find carts in New Austin. If you seriously can't find anything there, check Macfarlane's ranch. BTW you can do this fairly easily with a two horse wagon. It's like a 75% chance it works as opposed to the cart's 95%

It does work if you have just crossed over. When I take the wagon over the border from Armadillo as soon as I get across my friends join the posse and are teleported to me:smile:
I'm having the hardest time with your method. I had a persistent posse, invited them, they joined, they exit game, they rejoined via landing screen. Always spawns them somewhere kinda random on the main map.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can find carts in New Austin. If you seriously can't find anything there, check Macfarlane's ranch. BTW you can do this fairly easily with a two horse wagon. It's like a 75% chance it works as opposed to the cart's 95%

I'm having the hardest time with your method. I had a persistent posse, invited them, they joined, they exit game, they rejoined via landing screen. Always spawns them somewhere kinda random on the main map.
It worked for me once. I haven’t tried it since. I was literally just over the spot you can get in in Cholla Springs. I was so close I could have easily fallen back into the map. Maybe you can try the other method posted here where you simply invite your friends when at the spot shown by that poster?

Top Bottom
Login
Register