What's new

Patched W.i.P - bring cars out of missions ?

VitaHaze

VitaHaze

Reaction score
Sin$
Dear, i keep it short

remember the glitch where we raped LSC to get race dupes? Fine then the steps should be clear.

1 Request a Gerald job and hop in ur car and drive to Lsc. Press options while u roll into lsc (to avoid to be sucked into the LSC interaction menu)
2 now accept job and spamm right dpad and the r-trigger.
U will load into Mission lobby.
3 After accepting the settings, Start mission and IMMEDATLY spamm right d pad and r trigger.

U will notice that u stuck in the loading screen.

Go to recent activitys and load a playlist.
DONT ACCEPT IT!
Wait a few secounds, take a sip of ur bottle or whatever.
Now abort it.
U spawn INSIDE of LSC.

If u do the spam attack with a streetcar u spawn inside LSC with the exactly sc.

Now take a car, back to LSC (note if u drive to far away LSC WONT open up again)

Take cell, abort Mission while in LSC and spam right d pad and r trigger.

U will notice the carname in loadingscreen just like in race dupe where we spammed with the same method.

Streetcars can be bring out oft missions. I forgot the name of the mission where the "grotti"? is parked on Martins house so i could not test it.

Hope u find some more what to do cause i got not enough time to test

Have fun

Dubbeth

Dubbeth

Reaction score
Sin$
I love your dedication. Will anybody be able to test this? (I have no idea about the mission)

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I love your dedication. Will anybody be able to test this? (I have no idea about the mission)
I know that mission... there once was a 'store any car' glitch and I got the Cheetah I own to this day from that exact driveway.

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Madrazo missions tend to have some good cars available - 'Death From Above' has a Stinger GT and another one I can't remember, and 'Holed Up (Burton)' has the Cheetah in Madrazo's driveway.

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Madrazo missions tend to have some good cars available - 'Death From Above' has a Stinger GT and another one I can't remember, and 'Holed Up (Burton)' has the Cheetah in Madrazo's driveway.
Yeah it was holed up. I just replayed it to confirm. :biggrin:

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to the OP but I'm finding it fairly difficult following his steps. Does anybody understand what he's doing enough to give more coherent instructions? (apologies)

jbtwt1

jbtwt1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The steps seem pretty simple to me, I am going to try to test this some tomorrow. It definitely works though and is interesting. Steps are as follows...

1. Request any job, must be able to start it on your own

2. Drive into lsc and kill yourself so the car is inside of LSC, get back into your car inside LSC

3. Join requested job from phone and spam R2 and Right on the D-pad as soon as you accept the job

4. Start the job and again spam R2 and right on the D-pad

5. Screen will be frozen, simply join a recent playlist from the recent activities option on the PS4 dash board

6. DO NOT ACCEPT the message, let it sit on the message for a couple of seconds then hit circle

7. Eventually you will load the job and be right outside the door to LSC, drive into LSC

8. Once inside quit the job from your phone and again spam R1 and Right on the D-pad

The name of the car is in the clouds and you will spawn back in free mode inside that vehicle... I smell a car dupe here somewhere.

Last edited:
jgarehart

jgarehart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you can bring a cheetah into free mode. It's not like you can keep it or sell right?

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So you can bring a cheetah into free mode. It's not like you can keep it or sell right?

This.

On the other hand, it depends what the purpose of this glitch is. Is it to sell the car or to merely bring something of value out of a mission that you can't keep?

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
so what your saying is that mission cars class as street cars even high end cars and can be stored if we can get them to spawn back online like the race dup ??

jgarehart

jgarehart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so what your saying is that mission cars class as street cars even high end cars and can be stored if we can get them to spawn back online like the race dup ??
No can't store them or sell them apparently.

But hey, if you want to bring a Ballas Baller into freemode have at it. :-/

jgarehart

jgarehart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know. I feel like this is a troll, and a poor one at that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register