• Thread starter goss34
  • Start date
  • Views 649
goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
Vulcun is a website that allows users to watch Twitch streams and bet on what or who will win. The site also allows users to buy skins for "gold" which can also be thrown into a jackpot to win items such as cases, stickers and skins. If you lose the jackpot you are refunded 90% of your deposits. If you win, you only receive the prize.

What this little cheat will do is allow automatic clicking without needing to be by your computer. You can set the amount of gold you want to bet and then adjust the settings of your auto-clicker to your liking.

Steps
1. Get started with Vulcun and sign up
2. Download MurGee Auto Clicker (Windows) or the MurGaa Auto Clicker (Mac OSX)
3. Open the program and set the delay between seconds at roughly 110 seconds. You can change the time between clicks to your liking. Leave everything else the way it is unless you know what you are doing.
4. Open the jackpot page and wait for the timer to run out. Once the timer resets and starts again, press "Start Clicking" on the program. Hover your mouse over the bet button, manually click to get your first bet in. Make sure you did the CAPTCHA before-hand.

That's it! Make sure you check often to make sure there is no CAPTCHA, if do do it and reset the Auto Clicker and wait for Vulcun's timer to sync them back up and start again.

If you need any help, message below!

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried signing up and getting "We cannot process your request at this time." atm. Will keep trying though :3

Edit: Wtf? You need to post your address and **** before you can do anything. (photo ID)

Last edited:
goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried signing up and getting "We cannot process your request at this time." atm. Will keep trying though :3

Edit: Wtf? You need to post your address and **** before you can do anything. (photo ID)
Yeah, kind of a hassle but its worth it. Trust me. I can win over 5 items in 30 minutes.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, kind of a hassle but its worth it. Trust me. I can win over 5 items in 30 minutes.
Do you mess with the cases and stuff on site? Seems pretty cool, but looks like keys cost a lot.

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you mess with the cases and stuff on site? Seems pretty cool, but looks like keys cost a lot.
Those cases and keys are specific to their site so if you buy a Vulcun case for CS:GO, you need a Vulcun key. If you win a case for CS:GO on jackpot which is an actual case, you accept the trade in Steam and use a key to open it. So basically you can get their cases which offer guns and other things or the official Valve cases as well.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Those cases and keys are specific to their site so if you buy a Vulcun case for CS:GO, you need a Vulcun key. If you win a case for CS:GO on jackpot which is an actual case, you accept the trade in Steam and use a key to open it. So basically you can get their cases which offer guns and other things or the official Valve cases as well.
Yeah I know that. Was just asking for their site cases, like the vulcan cases are cheap, but keys are like 750 gold.

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know that. Was just asking for their site cases, like the vulcan cases are cheap, but keys are like 750 gold.
No, I really dont mess with them unless I unlock them by leveling up. At certain levels you get free crates and keys but other than that I really only use the site for Twitch and Jackpot.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I really dont mess with them unless I unlock them by leveling up. At certain levels you get free crates and keys but other than that I really only use the site for Twitch and Jackpot.
Yeah for twitch it's super easy, just wait to see how rounds are going to play and just easily win. I have 1,000 now from 50 :3

Top Bottom
Login
Register