Solved vpn help?

• Thread starter DesertedMods
  • Start date
  • Views 187
D

DesertedMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I downloaded a free vpn but I cant connect it to my xbox... I'm tired of being booted offline by scrubs someone please help?

S

shadowmodzrgh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to use a VPN service that creates an adapter in the adapter manager in windows 7 so you can share your VPN connection with your Xbox. A recommended way to do this is to buy IPvanish VPN (cheap) so it will create that adapter. Connect your xbox to your computer via ethernet. Once you have a VPN that can make that adapter, right click on it and share it with either private connection or private connection 2. Somebody correct me if there is a better solution.

D

DesertedMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to use a VPN service that creates an adapter in the adapter manager in windows 7 so you can share your VPN connection with your Xbox. A recommended way to do this is to buy IPvanish VPN (cheap) so it will create that adapter. Connect your xbox to your computer via ethernet. Once you have a VPN that can make that adapter, right click on it and share it with either private connection or private connection 2. Somebody correct me if there is a better solution.
is cyberghost a good one?

S

shadowmodzrgh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is cyberghost a good one?
I've never used that VPN before. In fact i've never taken my RGH online but I was watching xxmoddedwarfarexx's youtube video on how to setup a VPN for your Xbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom