• Views 359
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glitch Fire

Glitch Fire

Premium Member ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure this is where I should be asking this, but I need help with the best paid VPN Service. I have one site, but not sure if its legit?
I want the best vpn with good speed and secure.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch Fire

Glitch Fire

Reaction score
Sin$
I actually use that VPN and it works perfectly fine. I haven't had a single issue with them.
Cool. Well that makes it better. I will probably use this sites vpn.

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool. Well that makes it better. I will probably use this sites vpn.
That's the same I use, and I love it. Zero issues, and it's really simple to use. If you are new to using VPN just go for the one month plan, so you can get a feel for it without breaking the bank.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a great one that I will rep forever. About 30 countries/locations, x5 simultaneous logins, $10 a month.

Regards,
Professional

Parker The Epic

Parker The Epic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been using PIA for a year now, they are extremely reliable. Also, their VPN application is extremely simple to use.

M

micjustin33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never tried PIA so can't say anything about how it is you can read PIA user reviews from different source to know more about it. I would recommend www.bestvpnservice.com to read the reviews of all best VPN providers and feedback of users who have used/using VPNs.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been using PIA for a long time now, and I am very happy with it. It is also super cheap, I think it is about $40 for a year and it gives you the opportunity to share it with 4 friends. $40 split 5 ways is not a lot for an entire year of VPN. :smile:

Glitch Fire

Glitch Fire

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been using PIA for a long time now, and I am very happy with it. It is also super cheap, I think it is about $40 for a year and it gives you the opportunity to share it with 4 friends. $40 split 5 ways is not a lot for an entire year of VPN. :smile:
Thats not bad. I will have to try it out for myself. 
I never tried PIA so can't say anything about how it is you can read PIA user reviews from different source to know more about it. I would recommend www.bestvpnservice.com to read the reviews of all best VPN providers and feedback of users who have used/using VPNs.
I went on google and searched fast and secure vpn's and PIA was on top on a few sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register