What's new

Mobile [Vote Now] Choose Which Is Better In Your Opinion Clash Of Clans Or Boom Beach...

Which Supercell Created Mobile Game Do You Think Is Better?

• Total voters
Cheats

Cheats

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which Supercell Mobile Game Do You Think Is Better? :confused:

[Clash Of Clans] or [Boom Beach]

Click Which App You Think Is Better On The Vote Menu.

Which Looks Like: • Clash Of Clans
• Boom Beach

Then...

Comment Below Why You Feel That The App You Chose Is Better Than The Other. :woot:

I'm Very Interested In Everyones Opinion :rolleyes:

Please Try Not To Attack One Another Over Opinions.. :stop:

Happy Clashing Chiefs :sneaky: and Happy Booming Commanders :cool:

TehWikidOne

TehWikidOne

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe they are both good in their own way. Clash of Clans is my most favorite for the simple fact you are allowed more than 1 worker and you get a chatbox/clan. Guaranteed, if SuperCell made BoomBeach that way, more people would enjoy the both of em'. I for one have both downloaded and enjoy both!

Cheats

Cheats

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe they are both good in their own way. Clash of Clans is my most favorite for the simple fact you are allowed more than 1 worker and you get a chatbox/clan. Guaranteed, if SuperCell made BoomBeach that way, more people would enjoy the both of em'. I for one have both downloaded and enjoy both!
I agree. I'm a level 90 on clash and level 33 on boom beach and I can't decide which one I truly enjoy most.

TehWikidOne

TehWikidOne

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a mere level 75 on CoC, but from one I know of it, I enjoy it very much! I only just started on Boom Beach, but I am level 22. Although, a good amount of clans on CoC aren't very "nice".
I agree. I'm a level 90 on clash and level 33 on boom beach and I can't decide which one I truly enjoy most.

Top Bottom
Login
Register