Voodoo vince HDtv problems Has anyone run into this.

Discussion in 'Xbox Games' started by Johnodd4, Dec 2, 2008 with 5 replies and 1,427 views.

1. Johnodd4

Johnodd4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok i purchased a new/used xbox 1 to run my copy of steel battalion for the original xbox i have a very nice high end progressive scan cable to use the HDtv settings.

Now here is my problem.....

i purchased a copy of voodoo vince a very rare xbox 1 game because it is hard to find.

and i go into run the game the opening video plays fine but then the games loader goes scrambled the copy of voodoo vince i purchased didn't come with the original dvd cover.

Is voodoo vince hdtv compatible.

if not how do i turn off the hd feature on the xbox.

2. OP
    Johnodd4

Johnodd4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Figured it out!!!

Ok voodoo vince is not hd compatible so i had to turn my 480p and 1080i settings off on my console for the game to function.

3. Pieceman

Pieceman VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Can't say that I have ever heard of that game. Glad you figured it out though :wink:

4. OP
    Johnodd4

Johnodd4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Voodoo vince is a old xbox 1 game created by microsoft and beep industries.

Really hard to find though it took me 3 months to find a copy.

The basic point of the game is you kill yourself your spirit travels out of your body and into the bad guys and however you kill yourself weather it be death by needle to groan area or other nasty ways it happens to the bad guys in the same way.

[Click here to view the link]

if you want to know more.

5. PAC ATAK

PAC ATAK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i played this game...its really fun. is it really that rare though? i remeber renting it a block buster a while back ha ha.

6. OP
    Johnodd4

Johnodd4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea lately xbox 360 owners noticing how microsoft isn't updating there backwards compatibility list are going out and purchasing xbox 1 consoles to play classic games.

Weird!!!

not even the half of it.

Microsoft haven't really placed good games on the list and the ones that are on the list are garbage.

for instant kubuki warriors ended up on that list to tell you how bad that game is it now sells for 1.00 to 1.99 at gamestop.

Now how did a blunder title that sucked so bad end up on that list.

can we say bad choice.

Rare games now thanks to the backwards compatibility updates on the 360 have grown ton's.

for instant.

goblin commander is now a rare game that is hard to find.

brute force is now a rare game

sudeki is now a rare game but isn't on the backwards compatibility list.