What's new

Discussion Vonderhaar tweets-PHD and original cast returning ?

• Thread starter sweatysollocks
  • Start date
  • Views 1,193
sweatysollocks

sweatysollocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Vonderhaar tweets

Nighthawk30

Nighthawk30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There actually has been some pretty good theories regarding PHD coming back. For every map so far, there has been the original 4 perks ( Jug, QR, Double tap,and Speed Cola), a new perk (Tranzit had Tombstone, Die Rise had Who's Who, MOTD had Electric Cherry), and the return of an old perk ( Stamin-up, Mule Kick, Deadshot). So by that logic, the next map will have the original 4, a brand new perk, and the return of an old perk, and the only one left that hasn't made an appearance ( barring Cell Block grief) is PHD.

As for the new crew, I actually like them, so I would like to see them survive, and have an 8 player co-op mode with the O4 and the New 4 meeting up and taking on Richtofen.

Mr Prestige

Sam469

Contributor
Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There actually has been some pretty good theories regarding PHD coming back. For every map so far, there has been the original 4 perks ( Jug, QR, Double tap,and Speed Cola), a new perk (Tranzit had Tombstone, Die Rise had Who's Who, MOTD had Electric Cherry), and the return of an old perk ( Stamin-up, Mule Kick, Deadshot). So by that logic, the next map will have the original 4, a brand new perk, and the return of an old perk, and the only one left that hasn't made an appearance ( barring Cell Block grief) is PHD.

As for the new crew, I actually like them, so I would like to see them survive, and have an 8 player co-op mode with the O4 and the New 4 meeting up and taking on Richtofen.

the O4 and the N4 teaming up would be cool but I dont think they will do it couse of how long the rounds would take

sweatysollocks

sweatysollocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah, iv'e seen that theory before, really hope it is true, it will just be like old times on black ops 1 using PHD. I know it was on greif, but it just isn't as fun to use, don't get me wrong it is really fun to play greif with PHD, but I think it would be much better if it was in a normal map.

Nighthawk30

Nighthawk30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, iv'e seen that theory before, really hope it is true, it will just be like old times on black ops 1 using PHD. I know it was on greif, but it just isn't as fun to use, don't get me wrong it is really fun to play greif with PHD, but I think it would be much better if it was in a normal map.
I've never used PHD before personally. What exactly is the point of it besides the explosion?

Nighthawk30

Nighthawk30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You also take no fall damage and no explosive damage.
Ah, I can see where that would be helpful, thanks man. Oh, and I think you were mistaken on Vahn tweeting that PHD would be in the next map, I just checked every tweet from now till 2/28, and he only put out 1 tweet about PHD, which is the one that the video talks about

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, I can see where that would be helpful, thanks man. Oh, and I think you were mistaken on Vahn tweeting that PHD would be in the next map, I just checked every tweet from now till 2/28, and he only put out 1 tweet about PHD, which is the one that the video talks about

It's very helpful, and i might have made a mistake. So, my apologies.

sweatysollocks

sweatysollocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get it have soneone that isn't u

What he means is, get someone who is not you (don't buy them your self). Get a friend, your dad, mum brother or sister, to buy them, or maybe even your dog, if he has a good job.

And why ask for free microsoft points on a zombies post?

atomiczx2

atomiczx2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are all the videos that these kids make have to be in accents. Sheesh if I wanted to hear accents, then Id be watching Austin Powers. Its annoying as hell!!!!!

jadakiss1997

jadakiss1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are all the videos that these kids make have to be in accents. Sheesh if I wanted to hear accents, then Id be watching Austin Powers. Its annoying as hell!!!!!
Austin powers is English the guy doing the video is Irish big difference. Has nobody told you you never go full retard especially with comments made in public. With ignorance like that you must be a yank which makes it more shocking considering your country has the biggest st patricks day celebrations in the world.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How hard is it to post pictures of the actual tweets instead of making some crappy video to show off some crappy channel, I'm pretty sure half of us come here to see actual tweets and not a video.

sweatysollocks

sweatysollocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Are you serious? You must be seriously uneducated or have some form of mental disorder. Everyone has an accent, not just certain people, you to have one, you are most likely American, therefore you speak the English language with an American accent. I am Northern Irish, so I speak the English language with a Northern Irish accent. You must be around 12 years old or under otherwise, you need an education.

sweatysollocks

sweatysollocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How hard is it to post pictures of the actual tweets instead of making some crappy video to show off some crappy channel, I'm pretty sure half of us come here to see actual tweets and not a video.

Well firstly, I made this video a few hours before posting it here. So when I decided to share it with everyone, I decided to post a video giving my opinion, and explain the tweets in a bit more depth. Second, at no point do you have to go and look at my channel, I could have easily posted a link to my channel instead, but I didn't. Third if you don't like these types of videos, which is only to be expected as you still like pokemon, you know where to go. 
Austin powers is English the guy doing the video is Irish big difference. Has nobody told you you never go full retard especially with comments made in public. With ignorance like that you must be a yank which makes it more shocking considering your country has the biggest st patricks day celebrations in the world.
Thanks, for giving him/her a bit of an education, because they seriously need it :smile:.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well firstly, I made this video a few hours before posting it here. So when I decided to share it with everyone, I decided to post a video giving my opinion, and explain the tweets in a bit more depth. Second, at no point do you have to go and look at my channel, I could have easily posted a link to my channel instead, but I didn't. Third if you don't like these types of videos, which is only to be expected as you still like pokemon, you know where to go. 

Thanks, for giving him/her a bit of an education, because they seriously need it :smile:.

Still half of us don't come here to watch some video we come here for actual news not news thrown together in a half fast crappy video.

sweatysollocks

sweatysollocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still half of us don't come here to watch some video we come here for ataul news not news thrown together in a half fast crappy video.

Ok firstly, sort out your spelling, because that makes no sense what so ever. And everyone else didn't care that it was a video, it doesn't make much difference. If you don't like watching videos, then don't watch them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register