What's new

Discussion Vonderhaar tweets-PHD and original cast returning ?

• Thread starter sweatysollocks
  • Start date
  • Views 1,194
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok firstly, sort out your spelling, because that makes no sense what so ever. And everyone else didn't care that it was a video, it doesn't make much difference. If you don't like watching videos, then don't watch them.

Everything was spelled correctly except for actual I forgot the "c" and for the video thing all I was saying is that you could of atleast put some pictures in the OP instead of just a video since that's what the title of the thread indicates.

sweatysollocks

sweatysollocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything was spelled correctly except for actual I forgot the "c" and for the video thing all I was saying is that you could of atleast put some pictures in the OP instead of just a video since that's what the title of the thread indicates.

The title suggests tweets for Vonderhaar, it doesn't suggest tweets in the form of just images, so you are wrong.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The title suggests tweets for Vonderhaar, it doesn't suggest tweets in the form of just images, so you are wrong.

Tweets aren't videos. And because I can predict what you are going to say next they aren't pictures either so even a simple quote would suffice here.

sweatysollocks

sweatysollocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tweets aren't videos. And because I can predict what you are going to say next they aren't pictures either so even a simple quote would suffice here.

Anyone could come on and quote anything, but then there would be no proof, and anyway you are the only one I know of that doesn't like the format I posted this in. Whats done is done.

Last edited:
J3roseidon

J3roseidon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last map? Grief with the new crew and the old crew. It'd be nice for a chuckle if it isn't considered zombies canon

Top Bottom
Login
Register