What's new

Unsolved Volume Control on Xbox 360 E

S

Shuvo47

Reaction score
Hello !
Recently bought a xbox 360 E jtagged....i use my monitor to play games
using a normal earphone hooked directly to the back of the console to get the sound output....the problem is sound is very low and there is no option to control the volume...if there is a solution please help me out here ;__:
thanks in advance!

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
you will need some sort of volume control board to control the volume from the processor. one of these should do the trick i have one myself and works fine for outputting higher sound or anything similar will work just fine. just look up ear force DSS

S

Shuvo47

Reaction score
you will need some sort of volume control board to control the volume from the processor. one of these should do the trick i have one myself and works fine for outputting higher sound or anything similar will work just fine. just look up ear force DSS

can i use any headset with volume controller? would it work? is there any other way?

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
can i use any headset with volume controller? would it work? is there any other way?
yeah, any headset that plugs into the headset jack will work. since the Xbox headphone jack has no volume control you need a device which can turn the volume higher. a USB speaker with volume control with that size headphone jack on the Xbox should work. have you tried to go to the settings in the guide under preferences should be something audio related I cant remember myself.

Top Bottom