• Thread starter Except Haxs
  • Start date
  • Views 411
Except Haxs

Except Haxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guy check out this menu I have no videos but I do have the coding.
There are a few glitches in it but otherwise it works perfectly and I need someone to test and record it for me anyways heres the link to the coding
http://pastebin.com/kndvYn4X

vRice

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, "some bugs" you said, I tried to test the menu, I got over 100 syntax/function errors. I tried to fix them, but had enough after like 20 minutes, I'm not sure if you messed up the code BIG TIME, or you did one little thing and everything went tits up. But yeah I just thought you should know!

:\

Except Haxs

Except Haxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, "some bugs" you said, I tried to test the menu, I got over 100 syntax/function errors. I tried to fix them, but had enough after like 20 minutes, I'm not sure if you messed up the code BIG TIME, or you did one little thing and everything went tits up. But yeah I just thought you should know!

Ok sorry im still working on it and im getting multiple people to help me ill release a new version in a couple of days 

Im still a beginer at coding menus but I do mod alot on xbox w/ iso

vRice

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok sorry im still working on it and im getting multiple people to help me ill release a new version in a couple of days 

Im still a beginer at coding menus but I do mod alot on xbox w/ iso

No worries man, have you got WaW on PC to test your mods or are you doing it freehand?

Top Bottom
Login
Register