• Thread starter TLRxModzZ
  • Start date
  • Views 400
T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
Sin$
i looking to download visual studios so i can make my own jrpc tool, hat version do i need? like can i just download the 2017? then is it community, professional or enterprise ? also what else do i need to install ? just all the windows applications ? if any could help i would really really appreciate it !
thanks!

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
i looking to download visual studios so i can make my own jrpc tool, hat version do i need? like can i just download the 2017? then is it community, professional or enterprise ? also what else do i need to install ? just all the windows applications ? if any could help i would really really appreciate it !
thanks!
Pretty sure it doesn't matter what version you have but I could be wrong. You just need to install Microsoft Visual Studio and it'll install all the necessary things with it.

T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure it doesn't matter what version you have but I could be wrong. You just need to install Microsoft Visual Studio and it'll install all the necessary things with it.
See that's what I was hoping but I started downloading it then it gave me loads of option of what to install like it had load did subsections on was Windows the other was mobile I can't remember what the third was I just assume Windows is all I need? I did click on the three Windows option and it came up to 11gb is that right ?

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
See that's what I was hoping but I started downloading it then it gave me loads of option of what to install like it had load did subsections on was Windows the other was mobile I can't remember what the third was I just assume Windows is all I need? I did click on the three Windows option and it came up to 11gb is that right ?
Yes sounds about right, I'd just go ahead and download all of the sub section ones you're talking about.

Top Bottom
Login
Register