Vista Reinstall Help Please Hurry!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows' started by bungiekiller980, Jan 30, 2009 with 5 replies and 211 views.

1. bungiekiller980

bungiekiller980 Newbie

Ratings:
    I am currnently have 2 ubuntus and one linux ment OS's and i was wondering how i would reinstall vista. I have tried using a recovery disc i got off the internet and it won't work this time. I have previously restored it when all my drives were wiped. I have sice reformatted my skeletal recovery with Linux Mint and have installed 1 ubuntu but there are 2 for some reason. I also have a factory restore that i bought from HP. All of my linux OS's are 64-bit because my computer can do that. And my vista discs are 32 bit which is the same as the original software that came on it. If it has anything to do with it, when i reboot it takes me 2 and a half minutes to get passs the first screen that previously only took me a matter of seconds. If you need any other things to add to my list of details please say so.
    Also please just copy and paste tuts and give where you originaly got it if you do so my interntet is very slow so manuvering through sites is very unpleasant but if you do have a answer and dont feel like doing copy and paste then you can do so.

2. kidhitman

kidhitman Getting There

Ratings:
    removed

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  3. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i really am not sure what you are asking, do you want vista alone or multibooted with other operating systems?

4. Fail Troll

Fail Troll Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What he said. Vista alone or with other OSes? Also are you trying to get back to your computers factory settings or what?

5. LuPo

LuPo Getting There

Ratings:
    Just do a fresh install of vista go pirate one off the internet

6. VG SyKoTiK

VG SyKoTiK Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Why would you have a x64 bit linux and have a OEM Vista x32? what kind of processor do you have? anyways deleting your entire HD would fix it definately. delete the entire partition and do a slow format NTFS. what is your ISP?