What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Vision and other help

• Thread starter weealisdair
  • Start date
  • Views 321
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weealisdair

Reaction score
Sin$
hey im trying to figure out how to get cartoon vision into my toggle menu

self waittill( "p" ); {
self VisionSetNakedForPlayer( "near_death_mp", 2 );
self iPrintlnBold("^2Vision Set To ^1Near Death");
}

basicly what im looking for is for where it says near_death_mp to have cartoon mod.

Also what other visions are there as i have the following

thermal
chaplin
near death
cobra sunset
cliffhanger
water
trippy
nuke aftermath
sunrise
gears of war
pink
missile

are there anymore that i could add? if so can you please give me the code

Also im wondering if you can help me.

Basicly in my patch i have text at the bottom section of my screen the chnages every 5 seconds to tell people what commands to use and when i die or change team all the text comes and ones on the screen and cant be read. can anyone help?

Thanks

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the first question, it's a dvar, not a vision. I'm on vacation right now so don't have the actual dvar, but I'm almost positive it is r_fullbright and you put the value to 1 to have it work. That might be chrome mode though, I always get them mixed up.

Second question. Add the self endon("death") and the self endon("disconnect") before the loop and it will stop the text from piling up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register