What's new

Vino's Skyrim Save NOT WORKING!

S

Saxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me get this save to work on my XBOX 360 please! I Dl'd it rehashed and resigned it and saved it to my USB stick and copied it to my xbox 360 and tried to load it but it just flashed a message saying it couldnt read the disc and went to the dashboard!

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like your CD is scratched and has nothing to do with the Game save.

Upvote 0
Subzero121800

Subzero121800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a problem with this while trying to add certain items to a gamesave i was testing for someone. Most likely it is looking for it on the disk finding it is not their and giving the error. Might not be but seems like that was the conclusion of the issue i had with another save i was doing don't remember what it was but changed back to the original save modded just the health,magicka, stamina, gold and lockpicks and it worked like a charm.

Also it helps to load the game to the HDD. start the system at the dashboard hit Y on the game title. Then select play. Let the game run for around 2-3 minutes at the menu then load the save. The games with the new formatting it seems to help this problem as stated on other sites with other games with the new format.

Upvote 0
S

Saxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what I thought too, so I tried 10 other games I have from my collection of 70 and they all work and i tried another save I had previous and it worked, SO it is the save!

Upvote 0
I

iX Spetsnaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also it helps to load the game to the HDD. start the system at the dashboard hit Y on the game title. Then select play. Let the game run for around 2-3 minutes at the menu then load the save. The games with the new formatting it seems to help this problem as stated on other sites with other games with the new format.
You can trust what this man has to say, he has made me a custom save which i cherish and am still playing. You may have requested an item your save can't function with, as in you can get it on PC, but not on xbox. Some items that fit that are the Nocturnal Robes. However, subzero, if one installs the game to their harddrive, they experience lesser graphics and graphical glitches, this has been confirmed and i've experienced it myself at bleak falls barrows.

Thats what I thought too, so I tried 10 other games I have from my collection of 70 and they all work and i tried another save I had previous and it worked, SO it is the save!
I don't mean to be rude but it seems you'll have to count your losses, your save didn't work, you can request another one, however Vino and Subzero's saves have both worked for me. I've been playing one subzero has custom fitted for myself for the past 9 hours now.

Another Sleepless Night, Thank you skyrim.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register