What's new

Show Off VinnyHaw's Third Build

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Planned Updates:
1 - Turn off Asus Auros (forgot to when I took these pics)
2 - Paint the WWE title's white spots to black
3 - Asus Tuf 3080/6800 xt (whichever is in stock)

Parts:

Cpu - Ryzen 3700x
Cpu cooler - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Gpu - Asus Strix 1080ti
Mobo - Asus Tuf x570
Ram - 64gb G.Skill Ripjaws 3600mghz cs 16
Storage - 1tb WD nvme m.2
+ Extras
Rgb - 2 NZXT argb strips
3 NZXT AER 2 argb fans
Psu - be quiet! Power Pro 11 850w 80+ Platinum
Case - NZXT h500i

Video:

Pics:

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Second Build - https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/vinnyhaws-rig.1708578/
First Build - https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/my-finished-computer-benchmarks.1098135/

Last edited:
V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
that attitude adjustment i gave you in discord must’ve left a mark on you, glad your fiancé told you not to cheap out on the RAM :cigar:

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
Dude nice freaking build!! Question, is there any reason you went with an air cooler rather than a water cooled setup? Also I have seen the NZXT headphone mount on the front of your case before, how is it working out for you/would you recommend it?

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Dude nice freaking build!! Question, is there any reason you went with an air cooler rather than a water cooled setup? Also I have seen the NZXT headphone mount on the front of your case before, how is it working out for you/would you recommend it?

I just prefer the look of beefy air coolers over AIOs

I love the nzxt puck. I recommend it to everyone. It keeps my charging cable for my headphones organized and it's a nice spot to just put my headphones on.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
I just prefer the look of beefy air coolers over AIOs

I love the nzxt puck. I recommend it to everyone. It keeps my charging cable for my headphones organized and it's a nice spot to just put my headphones on.
See I am similar but the look of some hardline tubing and a custom loop or just a nice clean AIO looks like veins keeping the PC alive. But then there comes maintenance so I can see that appeal with an air cooler.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
See I am similar but the look of some hardline tubing and a custom loop or just a nice clean AIO looks like veins keeping the PC alive. But then there comes maintenance so I can see that appeal with an air cooler.

At the bottom of the op you'll see a link for the last build that I had. It had an aio and I had black/red sleeve cables on it. I liked how that all looks, but the cpu block is just tiny. It's all just personal taste.

Top Bottom