Tutorial Video Tutorial - No Clip and God Mode for Nazi Zombies

• Thread starter FusEGlitchers
  • Start date
  • Views 6,075
F

FusEGlitchers

Reaction score
Sin$
I know there is already a tutorial but I made a voiced video tutorial. It helps in case someone still didn't understand the picture tutorials.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVejqMBaIuU]YouTube - Call of Duty: World at War - Noclip on Nazi Zombies[/ame]

O

OPRAHS ShlOnG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DAM* dude this is gonna get patched quick there is like a bujillion tuts!!!:cursing:

F

FusEGlitchers

Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, it won't get patched as fast as you think. It's not like this is for online ranked MP. Just for nazi zombies. And the nazi zombies is already exploited and hacked in every way possible so Treyarch won't be ****ting a brick trying to fix this one.

F

FusEGlitchers

Reaction score
Sin$
But anyways guys give me feedback on my tutorial. Things I could improve or what you like etc.

pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I have a question..Is it going to get patched ever? Will we still always be able to do this? Also.. I have another raindom question. Can you mod in matchmaking, like has anyone ever found out how to do this yet, and if so didn't treyarch like freak out and patch it?

F

FusEGlitchers

Reaction score
Sin$
pakar45 said:
Well I have a question..Is it going to get patched ever? Will we still always be able to do this? Also.. I have another raindom question. Can you mod in matchmaking, like has anyone ever found out how to do this yet, and if so didn't treyarch like freak out and patch it?

Answers to your question
1. Yes, of course it will get patched. How soon? No one knows. Treyarch hasn't said anything about a patch release date yet.
2. As of right now you cannot mod on Ranked Multiplayer. However on matchmaking for Nazi Zombies you can do the mods. But before that yes there were mods such as noclip and god mode for both CoD4 and CoD5. They are patched now.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
FusEGlitchers said:
Answers to your question
1. Yes, of course it will get patched. How soon? No one knows. Treyarch hasn't said anything about a patch release date yet.
2. As of right now you cannot mod on Ranked Multiplayer. However on matchmaking for Nazi Zombies you can do the mods. But before that yes there were mods such as noclip and god mode for both CoD4 and CoD5. They are patched now.

Thats sucks if they patch no clip no good! Ill stop playing CoD5 if they do that
please tell me when they patch it!

F

FusEGlitchers

Reaction score
Sin$
Captainforgot said:
Thats sucks if they patch no clip no good! Ill stop playing CoD5 if they do that
please tell me when they patch it!
Well when noclip isn't working anymore, and there was an update for that game, those are all signs that they've patched it..

pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh OH OH! I have a idea, I have another hard drive, and I can download the latest update now, so then on my new hard drive I can play on xbox live, but the other one can be the one without the patch :smile:. I'm smart :biggrin:

F

FusEGlitchers

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. Except you'll need to play on a different account. Won't be able to play on one account. But guess that won't matter since you'll offline anyways.

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys this is my first time using no clip, I followed the video correctly I searched buttons_default or whatever it was and changed it with "Screenshot" (five spaces)
Maybe its just I don't know how to turn it on:? How do I use it in game, and where do i go to? Nazi ZOmbies > Solo or Xbox Live...

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is old and dosent work any more
why did you bring this up?

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you pick up weapons if you cant push x lol

Captainforgot said:
This is old and dosent work any more
why did you bring this up?
works perfectly fine wtf. since when is 3 days old

U

Urban

Reaction score
Sin$
pimpfuu said:

Then how did u get it to work?
I tried the tut like 3 times

F

FBIRyan

Reaction score
Sin$
pimpfuu said:

Please note, this was posted 7/15 not 8/15. 7/15 is July 15th. This was a month and three days ago.
Yes it's patched.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
pimpfuu said:

really? i got this to work before...and now i cant?!?! are sure this one works?

Top Bottom
Login
Register