What's new

Tutorial Video TuT-How To Mod Your Halo Reach Campaign Save for todays Daily Callenge

O

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit to xL Reaper for original thread and the modded campaign save. Original Thread can be found HERE.

Video TuT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-1DFmKsNqk

Description:
In This video I show you how to mod your Halo: Reach campaign save so that it is easier to get today's daily challenge (Mostly At Night - 17/10/2010). All you will have to do is sign in, start up Halo: Reach, select Campaign from the start-up menu, wait for it to load, then select Resume Campaign. You will not have to play at all, it will load, then it will show the "credits earned" screen and you will have the challenge complete.

1. Move your Gamer Profile onto a USB Drive
2. Plug the USB drive into your computer
3. Open up Modio
4. Select 'Load From Device'
5. Select your Gamer Profile
6. Select Halo: Reach
7. Select your campaign save, which should be about 9-11MB
10. Select 'Open File From Computer'
11. Find the modded Campaign Save and open it
12. Once the modded Campaign Save is open in Modio click the 'File Contents' Tab
13. Right click "gamestate.hdr" and click "Extract File"
14. Extract the file to somewhere easy to find, like your Desktop
15. Right click "mmiof.bmf" and extract it to your desktop as well
16. Now click the "File Contents" Tab on your UNMODDED campaign save
17. Right click "gamestate.hdr" and click "Replace File"
18. Find and select the "gamestate.hdr" that you extracted to your desktop earlier
19. Now right click "mmiof.bmf" and replace it with the one on your desktop
20. Now click the "General Info" tab on your NEWLY MODDED campaign save
21. Click "Rehash And Resign" and then click "Save to Device"

DONE! You can now close Modio and delete the files that you extracted to your desktop. Start up Halo: Reach and Resume Campaign and you should get the Daily Challenge. You can do use this same technique with any modded campaign save to easily get any campaign related Daily Challenges in the future.

-Donwload Links-

Modio:
http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

Modded Campaign Save (Nightfall on Legendary, all skulls on):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C66A64XK

Modded Campaign Save VIRUS SCAN:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=a1a8e25e079b7acb9fb20c08ff82f7f740a8dfe2780c78da7102c1ec27849488-1287313020

Credit to xL Reaper on se7ensins.com for making the modded Campaign Save, Thank you, I couldn't have done this without you.

Hope this helps.

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
Im so confused with the directions?:blink:

Oh and also didn't work for me at all.

O

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im so confused with the directions?:blink:

Oh and also didn't work for me at all.

the video starts at step 4, I assume you don't need video instructions on how to do steps 1, 2, and 3, as they are extremely straight forward and simple <_< . Download Modio and the modded Campaign Save and then do steps 1, 2, and 3. once you have done that follow EXACTLY what I do in the video. It worked for me, TWICE, so I don't know what you are doing wrong, sorry.

F

FKE Badlab

Reaction score
dosent work for me it puts me on normal...

D

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
or play threw on lenendary, save and quit at the end, restart it and dont die. challenge complete.

F

Filly

Reaction score
do we have to put our actual gamerprofile or do we put on our gamerprofile under halo reach?

F

FKE Badlab

Reaction score
NVM IM just stupid and replaced it with my own game save...

O

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dosent work for me it puts me on normal...

I don't know what you are doing wrong because it works for everyone else
untitled-2.jpg

and check out the original thread. it seems to be working for people there.

O

oiRiCkYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys this is simple worked for me real easy just do as the instructions say extract both the modded files to somewhere like desktop then in your save replace both using right click. rehash and resign then SAVE TO DEVICE is a must i forgot to do that the first time and it didnt work. Save to device and you should be good. WORKED GREAT!!!

O

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys this is simple worked for me real easy just do as the instructions say extract both the modded files to somewhere like desktop then in your save replace both using right click. rehash and resign then SAVE TO DEVICE is a must i forgot to do that the first time and it didnt work. Save to device and you should be good. WORKED GREAT!!!
thank you for the confirmation, it really helps me out.

420 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your directions are confusing.
Is it just a gamesave of the end of nightfall cutscene?

O

oiRiCkYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your directions are confusing.
Is it just a gamesave of the end of nightfall cutscene?

when you resume campaign it takes you to the credits screen where you get the 4000cr

S

Severed

Reaction score
thank you for the confirmation, it really helps me out.

idk what im doing wrong but its not working, followed your instructions carefully.

but its putting me on Exodus mission rally point alpha on normal....

Ill try one more time..

EDIT: Ok it works now, I think I know what happened.
Whenever I was done modding my file on my comp, I would always xfer my file back to the 360 HD.

This time I left it in my USB, and booted from there.

Works fine.

420 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you resume campaign it takes you to the credits screen where you get the 4000cr

ye it was just the gamesave like i thought.
thanks for uploading - but it is much simpler to just tell people to change the ID's and replace your gamesave.

Top Bottom