Video Game Idea

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Im looking for a good game concept for Xbox One. Anything within a practical budget of no more than 100k. Can be 2D or 3D.Any genre is fine. Looking to make an 'arcade' release.

One requirement though, is that the game is multiplayer driven/Long term play ability.
Examples:
>Zombie Games
>Plants vs Zombies

For a good game idea, I am willing to provide royalties. Let me know via PM or post below.

Last edited:

Thepredatormlg

IT Master
Reaction score
i would love to see a tycoon/idle game come to the Xbox one like adventure capitalist. But thats just me

Razsberi

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Im looking for a good game concept for Xbox One. Anything within a practical budget of no more than 100k. Can be 2D or 3D.Any genre is fine. Looking to make an 'arcade' release.

One requirement though, is that the game is multiplayer driven/Long term play ability.
Examples:
>Zombie Games
>Plants vs Zombies

For a good game idea, I am willing to provide royalties. Let me know via PM or post below.
Hey man. Are you implying you have a startup fund of 100k or am I missing something? Have you released anything else on Xbox One and/or even the old 360 Indie store? I assume you have an Xbox ID too?

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hey man. Are you implying you have a startup fund of 100k or am I missing something? Have you released anything else on Xbox One and/or even the old 360 Indie store? I assume you have an Xbox ID too?
100k is the max scope of the game im trying to create. I have a game concept im already working on. If you have any other ideas, please PM me.

NO GOD

Only Me
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Examples:
>Zombie Games
>Plants vs Zombies

Not sure why you didn't reply to my idea in the xbox section thread:

For real just make a clash royale style game geared towards console.
1v1 on a 2 lane map, or 2v2+ on a 3 lane map, instead of dragging and dropping units you have builders that need to go out and build barracks(to build troops)/towers/walls, while the whole time attacking the other side. 10-20 minute games, it would be like a mixture of a quick RTS, a MOBA, and Clash Royale. Make it less pay to win -Clash Royale is the most pay to win game I've ever seen- , but could still have some micro transactions. That genre is going to be huge, it's still fairly new.
And yes I'm doing game development as well as a computer science degree. So I would like to know what you think anyway, even if you don't think it's a good idea. I'm considering something like this for mobile in the future.

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Not sure why you didn't reply to my idea in the xbox section thread:

And yes I'm doing game development as well as a computer science degree. So I would like to know what you think anyway, even if you don't think it's a good idea. I'm considering something like this for mobile in the future.
Your post in the other thread didn't have any detail. I don't care for Clash Royale type games anyhow and basing a game off of it is literally just ripping off the idea and changing a few aspects. Not very original. I am more looking for a new and unique game idea.

NO GOD

Only Me
Reaction score
Your post in the other thread didn't have any detail. I don't care for Clash Royale type games anyhow and basing a game off of it is literally just ripping off the idea and changing a few aspects. Not very original. I am more looking for a new and unique game idea.
Clash Royale was the example to understand the genre, since it's the most popular of it's kind. It's not ripping off anything. They're in similar genres. You want a completely new genre? Smite is doing alright after "ripping off" League of Legends. Battlefield is doing alright after "ripping off" Call of Duty.

Have you played Clash Royale? There's no game with more replay value on mobile.
RTSMOBA games are extremely new, and set to explode in popularity. Adding more RTS elements to a game of that type would bring it away from the casual mobile market, into console/PC markets. Just remember I said it first two years from now.

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Clash Royale was the example to understand the genre, since it's the most popular of it's kind. It's not ripping off anything. They're in similar genres. You want a completely new genre? Smite is doing alright after "ripping off" League of Legends. Battlefield is doing alright after "ripping off" Call of Duty.

Have you played Clash Royale? There's no game with more replay value on mobile.
RTSMOBA games are extremely new, and set to explode in popularity. Adding more RTS elements to a game of that type would bring it away from the casual mobile market, into console/PC markets. Just remember I said it first two years from now.
Its interesting! But yes im mostly looking for a unique game. Doesn't have to be a unique genre. Companies ripping off other games is exactly problem with the video game industry, its bland and repetitive. For consoles anyhow.

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, depends on how much time you want to spend on this.
But, I've always wanted to play an online/ story game that actually has a good purpose.
Obviously a shooter but a shooter that you have open run in game. (Open world but with an actual purpose)
The online is also the story. Players can choose their destiny.
As in the game I imagine the plot would revolve around purging the world of non followers of the new group taking over.
You could choose to be a part of the follower enforcement or choose to be the resistance.
People could have strongholds but unlike many other games they could be fully raided.
All players that are killed will have to assume a new body or simply respawn. Once killed they could choose the other side if they so choose. Also instead of killing one could choose to surrender and the captors could choose torture til death or if they have built their ability and stronghold well enough they could choose brainwashing this forcing the player on their team.
The game never really has an end I mean not really anyway.
Just an ongoing war in full freeroam.
If you are captured and brainwashed you ability gets reset. But if a player avoids capture they can build their ability. I know what I am talking about would require tons of time to do but would be highly rewarding in the end. I know a game like this would fly off the shelves and have a long term following. Players that start as the resistance would go through the beginning on a surprise attack on the enforcers armed with nothing but fists and whatever they can grab to swing. Obviously thos would be against AI characters to start.
And players that start as enforcers would go through a beginning of ending their training to their first fight with the resistance. ( again this would be AI characters) the enforcers would start off with a wealth of munitions and armor and the resistance would have to pick from whats on the dead enforcer body. Then from there the resistance will need to gain money from dead enforcers or the many resistance members. Or steal from the homes or strongholds of the enforcers to gain better stuff. Whereas the enforcers will be supplied with whatever they request as they climb the ranks of the enforcers.
This way within one game you really end up with two different play styles.
Both sides will combat real players and AI characters In the game and throughout rhe entire time. Whether its mixed players and AI or soley one or the orher.
I know I should attempt to pitch this to a AAA developer but I feel a small start of this game could be done with less money and could be expandable as time goes on. Allow cars military vehicles and planes to be driven.
But the game never ends there is no score other than for the leaderboards. It would be a game that would bring users together. And for once in gaming a mic would become necessary.
User could make plans on attacks and the AI characters would follow that strategy. I dunno, thats what I think of when someone says they want a unique game. It incorporates a few genres as it strategic, its fps, its open world, and has a hint of rpg. All the while having an addictive feeling.
Maybe one day in my life I will be able to play this. 
Hmm, depends on how much time you want to spend on this.
But, I've always wanted to play an online/ story game that actually has a good purpose.
Obviously a shooter but a shooter that you have open run in game. (Open world but with an actual purpose)
The online is also the story. Players can choose their destiny.
As in the game I imagine the plot would revolve around purging the world of non followers of the new group taking over.
You could choose to be a part of the follower enforcement or choose to be the resistance.
People could have strongholds but unlike many other games they could be fully raided.
All players that are killed will have to assume a new body or simply respawn. Once killed they could choose the other side if they so choose. Also instead of killing one could choose to surrender and the captors could choose torture til death or if they have built their ability and stronghold well enough they could choose brainwashing this forcing the player on their team.
The game never really has an end I mean not really anyway.
Just an ongoing war in full freeroam.
If you are captured and brainwashed you ability gets reset. But if a player avoids capture they can build their ability. I know what I am talking about would require tons of time to do but would be highly rewarding in the end. I know a game like this would fly off the shelves and have a long term following. Players that start as the resistance would go through the beginning on a surprise attack on the enforcers armed with nothing but fists and whatever they can grab to swing. Obviously thos would be against AI characters to start.
And players that start as enforcers would go through a beginning of ending their training to their first fight with the resistance. ( again this would be AI characters) the enforcers would start off with a wealth of munitions and armor and the resistance would have to pick from whats on the dead enforcer body. Then from there the resistance will need to gain money from dead enforcers or the many resistance members. Or steal from the homes or strongholds of the enforcers to gain better stuff. Whereas the enforcers will be supplied with whatever they request as they climb the ranks of the enforcers.
This way within one game you really end up with two different play styles.
Both sides will combat real players and AI characters In the game and throughout rhe entire time. Whether its mixed players and AI or soley one or the orher.
I know I should attempt to pitch this to a AAA developer but I feel a small start of this game could be done with less money and could be expandable as time goes on. Allow cars military vehicles and planes to be driven.
But the game never ends there is no score other than for the leaderboards. It would be a game that would bring users together. And for once in gaming a mic would become necessary.
User could make plans on attacks and the AI characters would follow that strategy. I dunno, thats what I think of when someone says they want a unique game. It incorporates a few genres as it strategic, its fps, its open world, and has a hint of rpg. All the while having an addictive feeling.
Maybe one day in my life I will be able to play this.

Top Bottom