• Thread starter Exiliance
  • Start date
  • Views 245
E

Exiliance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys, so I have mp4 video files that i would like to stream wireless to my 360 only problem is the 360 doesn't support mp4 sooo i need to convert it to files supported such as AVI or any other supported files.. so i need to find a decent video converter i've tried AVS video converter 6 but it is missing some codecs... so can you guys help me out :biggrin:

h2player117

h2player117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys, so I have mp4 video files that i would like to stream wireless to my 360 only problem is the 360 doesn't support mp4 sooo i need to convert it to files supported such as AVI or any other supported files.. so i need to find a decent video converter i've tried AVS video converter 6 but it is missing some codecs... so can you guys help me out :biggrin:
xilisoft xbox converter. Go find it in the premium section of S7 or wherever you got yours from. :smile:

B

Breaker3D

Reaction score
Sin$

Xiliaoft is awesome, just got me a free copy of Ultimate version the other day actually :wink:. But! The 360 DOES support MP4 just search for the download on marketplace, it's there somewhere.

Top Bottom
Login
Register