vexel i made in highschool

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i thought i would post another project that i did in highschool.
this is a vexel that i made of my girlfriend. tell me what you guys think. i spent like 3 weeks on this in 1 hour increments

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha thanks. ya i didnt really finish it all the way but it looks done. i remember the teacher gave us 3 weeks max and this was as far as i got. ya since then i havent used photoshop much so im not as good as i used to be. but seeing this inspired me to try to make another vexel but with me and my gf in the picture

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
That looks amazing, the only thing is that you made her look bigger than she really is.

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol thanks. kinda does look that way. its probably the background, makes it look like its zoomed in a little.

Novaa

Reaction score
No offence, but have you made her eyes go 'cross eyed' in the picture you've made? lol
They look kinda cross eyed to me lol.

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no i didnt try to make her crosseyed lol and to me it does not look like that. but the reason it probably looks like that to you is because its not fully done. i was going to start making here face more detailed but ran out of time. by the way this was my first ever vexel

GrayFox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks really nice. The face needs to be finished up. But other than that i really like it. Not much into Vectoring myself, but i have always been intrigued.

9/10 :biggrin:

Top Bottom