What's new

Solved Very very simple question

C

cripcrop

Reaction score
Okay, I got my xbox 360 flashed about 5 months ago (at the end of May) and the guy told me that I should be fine going online and I was. I played online no problem, however my Live expired and I haven't been on since.

Now he also told me that usually there might be a major update like those dashboard updates once in a while that would cause you to get caught, but if there is don't download the update, just get it upgraded before you go back online.

I just want to know if there has been any updates that I shouldn't download in the last 5 months (end of may till now) that would cause me to get my flashed xbox to get banned. I plan to start going online again, so that is why I need to know. Cuz if there was, I gotta take it back to the guy and get it upgraded.

C

coffeegod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well apparently there is a big update nov 4th. I'll be offline and keeping an eye on the forums for banning/firmware updates. I hope everything goes well I just got back online 2 weeks ago with a 1 year live subscription.. Hopefully doesn't get wasted by this

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Just play offline, wait until someone releases the firmware.

C

cripcrop

Reaction score
so i can go back online right now or what ? :S

Top Bottom