Patched VERY EASY SOLO DUPLICATION GLITCH

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Killergaming, Dec 21, 2018 with 671 replies and 58,784 views.

1. Teasersss

Teasersss Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone's dupe prices gone down? Mine went from 1.9mil to 1mil on the dot. R* Must be doing something... Also as others are saying, I've had no problems before the last few days hitting this perfectly, but now I've tried for two days straight and have the exact same outcomes, I can only manage to get one dupe before it either times out, I get a failed to find job message or my map just pops back up.

2. thepolskigya

thepolskigya Enthusiast

Ratings:

Dirty Dupes

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

3. Drpepperman

Drpepperman Newbie

Ratings:
    I think it's been patched I can't sit down in chair once I've got a populating lobby

4. TrueMas

TrueMas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you in a public session?

5. Abu Musab

Abu Musab Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Issi is on sale:

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60795/Unholy-Hellbringer-Widowmaker-Weapons

6. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PATCHED. Can no longer sit down in office chair after starting a quick job

7. victorone

victorone Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ** S U S P E C T - P A T C H E D **

Same as above, Cockstar have removed the ability to sit in the office chair once the phone is open, required to open a quick job.

Oh well. I did 30 Issi’s so can’t moan. Here’s to the next one, hopefully to be found soon.

Further: I have checked the ability to get in the chair with the phone up in the nightclub also, just on the off chance something similar could be done there. No good, seems they have reprogrammed something like, “if phone active, ability to sit declined”.

Was thinking Terrorbyte. Will have a play and see what I can find. That said, even if a CEO mission of some type could be opened/ done on the big screen inside the Terrorbyte, we would almost certainly need Pisswaiser to exit the vehicle.

All we need to do is get into the glitched state. That’s it. Once we are glitched, I feel the glitch will carry on as normal. Fixing each and every step will cause Cockstar no end of problems, hence why they normally only hotfix the very front-end of glitches. Which is likely the case here by stopping us sitting down.

Anyone else having problems? Thoughts?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  8. R8rsfans75

R8rsfans75 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same issue can no longer sit in the office chair once you get looking for job. Had just started second character doing dups too. At least I got about 10 of them done before the patch.

9. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So when you start job and populating lobby you cant sit down in chair?

10. JP9000

JP9000 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The sale is on the issi itself not upgrades. My dupe price has not changed since the sale.

11. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    The reason we had to use the office is the vehicle missions are jobs with lobby. Pretty sure all others are in session jobs

12. Apokalypt

Apokalypt Contributor

Ratings: