• Start date
  • Views 72,476
TankCommander19k

TankCommander19k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unprofessional opinion is as follows:

I think R* servers are acting finicky. I've been getting stuck in the clouds countless times not even trying to glitch but purposely switching sessions to avoid high number threats. I've even been having troubles getting into GTA Online. The "90% loading online" trying to watch water boil screen.

Give it time. People are hitting it, maybe it's a longer solo than we all wish for but its here and working. Godspeed my fellow glitchers.

Slicktonton

Slicktonton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing all of the steps correct. Yet I get a different and undesirable outcome each time. I finally got the car to kick me out when I drive off. Yet as soon as that happened, I load into an arena war and it’s just loading! Edit:

It kicked me back to default nightclub now I am stuck inside and can’t leave.... what is going on?
Did you do the following before the time out message appears?
- Get in heli
- fly to NC
- Go in garage and get in ur dupe sub
You need to hit the gas and leave before the messsage appears. As soon as you leave, you’re telling the server you are out of club and in free roam. The fact you stayed in the club means you didn’t do it fast enough. Good luck!

Edit:
Took me a second to figure out what you’re saying and it’s happened to me a couple times. When you’re sitting at the desk waiting for the screen to pop with option to host, if that message doesn’t pop up the glitch won’t work even if you’re still grayed out and disappear when pulling up quick jobs.

Last edited:
TankCommander19k

TankCommander19k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you do the following before the time out message appears?
- Get in heli
- fly to NC
- Go in garage and get in ur dupe sub
You need to hit the gas and leave before the messsage appears. As soon as you leave, you’re telling the server you are out of club and in free roam. The fact you stayed in the club means you didn’t do it fast enough. Good luck!

I waited 15 minutes to get the timed out prompt, then went about my business. Times seem a bit different. Last few times I hit it, it only took 3-5 min. But hey, on the flip side this just bought me a fully upgraded issi. No complaints, other than the consequences of glitching

Slicktonton

Slicktonton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I waited 15 minutes to get the timed out prompt, then went about my business. Times seem a bit different. Last few times I hit it, it only took 3-5 min. But hey, on the flip side this just bought me a fully upgraded issi. No complaints, other than the consequences of glitching
Nice that’s my next buy lol, been upgrading all sources of income just Incase rockstar actually figures their lives out. I had to wait an absurd amount for the message to not really sure why but looking at what may cause the glitch to fail

TankCommander19k

TankCommander19k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice that’s my next buy lol, been upgrading all sources of income just Incase rockstar actually figures their lives out. I had to wait an absurd amount for the message to not really sure why but looking at what may cause the glitch to fail
Haha I hear you there bro. This glitch is like a $5 scratch off. Timing matters but luck realllllly matters, especially since we've got 50+ people at any random time trying to hit it via a 2 person activity that needs to "time out". I'm not the brightest tool in the shed but I think it runs off sheer luck. At 0345 hours, I'll hit it many more times. Either way I'm happy I've made a few mil

sublimedead420

sublimedead420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Leaving my CEO office glitched out in my buzzard and all of a sudden I'm in Arena Wars. Smh

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It makes no sense at all that the Issi workes because the original cost is over 100k but it works

Can confirm that this does NOT work on the Xbox One, this is only for PS4. I tested over 20 times and couldn't get it to work. On Xbox you will be teleported before getting the Populating Lobby message, if you're lucky to hit the glitch you still might be teleported when you re-open the quick job and go invisible. (If that happens you have to restart the game before you can join another online session). Even if you manage to hit this, the screen will stay blurry regardless of which alert is used, and when you make it to your nightclub the car will just drive out onto the street.
I‘m on Xbox, hit it once in 2 hours yesterday now sitting on it for 1 hour already again. It’s a pain in the *** but it works..sometimes

W

WolfVv

Reaction score
Sin$
After i dupe 1 car, save it then pull it out of the moc, the screen is still blurry and there is a loading icon on the bottom right. How or from which step do i start the next dupe?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After i dupe 1 car, save it then pull it out of the moc, the screen is still blurry and there is a loading icon on the bottom right. How or from which step do i start the next dupe?
Switch sessions. Do all from scratch

sublimedead420

sublimedead420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I join a job right outside my bunker and then quit it. Gets rid of the blur and your right outside your bunker to set up again without switching sessions

sublimedead420

sublimedead420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tapping out. Managed to hit it twice! It’s not worth it!

Happened to me I waited it kicked me out of arena wars to nightclub I drank pisswasser to get out of nightclub. Still worked been at this for 4 hours hit it twice I’m done

How long did you have to wait in Arena Wars? Just happened to me again and I'm stuck in a loop of the intro video and it just says downloading.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I get rid of blur by joining a friend in different target mode while sat in office chair :wink:

Slicktonton

Slicktonton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long did you have to wait in Arena Wars? Just happened to me again and I'm stuck in a loop of the intro video and it just says downloading.
You failed at some point along the glitch, most likely after you arrived at the office

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It makes no sense at all that the Issi workes because the original cost is over 100k but it works

I‘m on Xbox, hit it once in 2 hours yesterday now sitting on it for 1 hour already again. It’s a pain in the *** but it works..sometimes
The issi cost over 100k but he is transformed...So it works the same as benny vehicles

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The issi cost over 100k but he is transformed...So it works the same as benny vehicles
Yea I know but Benny’s vehicles that cost over 100k to buy don’t work for dupes that’s why the issi confuses me lol

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I know but Benny’s vehicles that cost over 100k to buy don’t work for dupes that’s why the issi confuses me lol
Humm ok To be honest I never try with benny's vehicle who cost over 100k

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The issi is deffo the new best car to dupe fully upgraded done 5 of them so far all sell for 1.9 million each.

Slicktonton

Slicktonton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol the Issi is def better but you already need to have money invested in that. Retro is still an easy 1.8 every 2 hours (being safe.. you can obv sell more but have fun with the wave of bans)

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol the Issi is def better but you already need to have money invested in that. Retro is still an easy 1.8 every 2 hours (being safe.. you can obv sell more but have fun with the wave of bans)
Won‘t get banned lol just dupe detected

Top Bottom
Login
Register