Patched VERY EASY SOLO DUPLICATION GLITCH

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Killergaming, Dec 21, 2018 with 671 replies and 58,753 views.

1. Apokalypt

Apokalypt Contributor

Ratings:
    No
    Dont worry About this the dupe doesnt take the name
    [doublepost=1545434210][/doublepost]
    Sorry but i don't understand

• Like Like x 2
  2. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah sort of mate lol

I've just realised why this is under xbox 360 :wink: crafty but very clever
    In a day or 2 the op should alter it to patched so we can keep it lol

Anyone got this to work yet on xbox? And does anyone know if I bought I different nightclub would I loose all my cars in nightclub garages?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2018
  3. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    About the issi. Doesnt the cars stock version have to be under 100k to be able to sell?
    Oh i guess it doesnt matter cause its the upgrades being sold lol. Just me having a dumb moment lmfao.
    [doublepost=1545439369][/doublepost]
    No u dont lose cars it only moves the entry location.

4. hard24get

hard24get Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can confirm that this does NOT work on the Xbox One, this is only for PS4. I tested over 20 times and couldn't get it to work. On Xbox you will be teleported before getting the Populating Lobby message, if you're lucky to hit the glitch you still might be teleported when you re-open the quick job and go invisible. (If that happens you have to restart the game before you can join another online session). Even if you manage to hit this, the screen will stay blurry regardless of which alert is used, and when you make it to your nightclub the car will just drive out onto the street.

5. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Founders use xb1 pretty sure op does too

6. hard24get

hard24get Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Watched all the videos, they're all using PS4. Link for Xbox1 Tutorial?

7. Apokalypt

Apokalypt Contributor

Ratings:
    I'm on Xbox one and I can hit it with the same tutorial

• Like Like x 2
  8. gettheclicker

gettheclicker Newbie

Ratings:
    This is medium difficulty. Very Easy is 9 or less steps.

9. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah got it now :smile: I can get a duped issi to sell for 1.9 million does anyone know if it will effect or make any difference to dupe detect like get detected faster or not??

10. hard24get

hard24get Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is a very hit or miss glitch. I keep having an issue where my secretary goes invisible and I can't talk to her. And the garage will not kick me out after being timed out.

11. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    I'm hitting it all time now :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  12. hard24get

hard24get Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Which method are you using?

13. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Obese

14. hard24get

hard24get Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I get sent into the activity lobby instead of getting out of the chair and getting the alert. It will teleport me to the Darts/Shooting Range/Golf/Tennis/Etc and forces me to join a new session and start all over. I am hitting Confirm right after hearing the sound play, and either teleported immediately or after about 30 seconds of Loading.

The secretary going invisible only happens if you're too far away or open your phone too early.

I still keep the blurry screen and I do not get kicked out of the garage after the time out. Forced to drink pisswasser to kill myself and get on the street.

Someone needs to post an XBOX ONE Video or guide, the steps listed do not work every time/at all for Xbox One. I don't know how people in this thread are claiming to hit this every time. Calling shenanigans until there's an Xbox one guide.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  15. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    I don't know what's happening with yours dude but I've followed every step in obese video and it works now for me everytime and I'm on xbox one

The xbox one guide is EXACLY the same as the ps4 method

16. hard24get

hard24get Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am now getting sucked into every activity that I try, it might have something to do with how many people are doing this glitch. Which activity are you using?

Edit: Many people are commenting that this glitch does not work on Xbox One due to everyone doing this glitch, most people are joining activity before hearing the sound or joining after confirming. Shooting Range always instantly loads into the activity. About 90% of the time this glitch will not work. Safe to say this is NOT for xbox one.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  17. Slicktonton

Slicktonton Newbie

Ratings:
    The glitch works for Xbox. I failed a couple times because I started a mission too fast. Easy fix, just wait for the click and the timer for loading activity. Tennis or arm wrestling works 100 for me

• Like Like x 1
  18. hard24get

hard24get Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is dependent one how many other people are trying to join the same activity you are. They all seem to work the same, however it seems that PS4 players almost never join the activity and Xbox players almost always do.

19. Dingus85

Dingus85 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hope it works out

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  20. Slicktonton

Slicktonton Newbie

Ratings:
    True, but like always xb1 is always more difficult to pull off than ps4. I’ve done this more than a couple times and not once have been put in the activity lobby. I did however on my first tries at the glitch, freaked out on the loading screen following you to the nightclub and managed to keep pulling up the arena wars trailer. Very odd