• Thread starter Apokalypt
  • Start date
  • Views 68,021
eyztoZ

eyztoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I'm calling this one patched. I've tried several times, even with fresh restarts/sessions/MOC vehicles, and every time sale result, everything looks fine until you drive the car to be duped into MOC, it just drives in as normal. It was good while it lasted, thanks Apokalypt Apokalypt
Are you on XBOX? Because I'm being told it still works on it. Only problem has been when getting the invite it does nothing until we reload gta up and try again

Q

quakezilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so the same thing is happening to me. I entered the moc with issi and it replaced the car normally and I appeared inside the moc with my issi (no glitched out screen,). However I drove back to the garage I called my issi (original) from (a full garage btw) and I thought there would be a stock elegy in there, but there was another issi so I replaced it with my current one(dont ask me why but it didnt do anything, still had both issi's). So I think even though it seems patched I was able to dupe one?. I messed up after cuz I think I should've called the issi out of my moc and move it to one of my empty CEO garages that way I could order another elegy and try again(dont know if that would've even worked but worth a try?) But instead of that I ordered another elegy to my CEO empty garage and drove it into moc to force the issi to my other garage. Dunno if any of that matters but ... hmm

Edit: yup definately duped and sold one.

Ps4 btw

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on XBOX? Because I'm being told it still works on it. Only problem has been when getting the invite it does nothing until we reload gta up and try again

Yep, on Xbox. Like i said, works fine but then when driving Issi into MOC at the end of setting up it just drives in normally. I was doing it the past few days(used the text and second video posted in OP as a general guide at first), no issues other than once in a while when pressing start to get the pause menu right after purchasing the MOC interior change the pause menu would not come up. Was always able to get out of the black screen that followed and set up again and hit it. Even helped some friends get it, but no success so far this morning, using same set up, method, and placements.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I cant get it to work anymore on xbox. Tried twice this morning with no luck, just left the house for a few hours came back tried again no luck. Logged in wife’s character and tried it on hers with the same issue of just swapping it out. Done this glitch previously about 10 times so had it down, i was thinking maybe i was going through the steps to fast so pulled up the YouTube video i used and followed along with it and still no luck.

Maybe its just away of my game telling me to do something else with my time as i have enough money

eyztoZ

eyztoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get it to work anymore on xbox. Tried twice this morning with no luck, just left the house for a few hours came back tried again no luck. Logged in wife’s character and tried it on hers with the same issue of just swapping it out. Done this glitch previously about 10 times so had it down, i was thinking maybe i was going through the steps to fast so pulled up the YouTube video i used and followed along with it and still no luck.

Maybe its just away of my game telling me to do something else with my time as i have enough money
Well I can tell you for sure that it's been working all day on xbox for me and my friends. If you want me to try to help pm your GT

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I can tell you for sure that it's been working all day on xbox for me and my friends. If you want me to try to help pm your GT

Appreciate the offer but I'm not worried about it I'm almost to 500m, I wasn't even going to do it again but figured I would try it on Tuesday to see if it worked for the heck of it. Ive done this glitch previously like 10 times and hit it every time. It's just really strange it doesn't work for me anymore

T

Thisisnotmyname

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking like it IS patched on Xbox. I'll try again to confirm.

When changing MOC interior. Character steps out of elegy. Then black screen

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
To be fair to earni... I even over looked this thread after seeing need friend with moc and criminal starter pack lol only reason i didnt overlook earnis thread cause he peaked my interest with deathbike lol.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DEFINITELY patched. As mentioned. Character steps out of vehicle and u get a black screen after changing moc .

Edit: I was able to back out of criminal enterprise, but option to kill self is greyed out and black screen (as usual) in background but character had stepped out of vehicle.

Eyztoz, it's likely been patched since u went online. If u change session u should get the same outcome as us.
Didn’t try yet, not saying it’s still working for sure but the character stepping out of the vehicle stuff always was the case for me and it worked

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
DEFINITELY patched. As mentioned. Character steps out of vehicle and u get a black screen after changing moc .

Edit: I was able to back out of criminal enterprise, but option to kill self is greyed out and black screen (as usual) in background but character had stepped out of vehicle.

Eyztoz, it's likely been patched since u went online. If u change session u should get the same outcome as us.
LOL I just tried it and I'm able to kill myself so this part is not a patch!

T

Thisisnotmyname

Reaction score
Sin$
Something changed?

As said by several people. Done this many times. First time my character has stepped out. But others say it's fine. Definitely not working here. I'll have to try tomorrow.

Greyed out kill self and permanent black screen

Skatebabar

Skatebabar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox and game booted 1h ago.
Still working.

Please stop saying it's patched just because you can't hit it.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Something changed?

As said by several people. Done this many times. First time my character has stepped out. But others say it's fine. Definitely not working here. I'll have to try tomorrow.

Greyed out kill self and permanent black screen
still working... proof here:

look all the video !! it's still working

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
still working... proof here:

look all the video !! it's still working

Confirmed! ! ! I'm not sure what was going on yesterday, but got it to work second try today. I only did two things different(I was following the second vid in OP, worked fine up until yesterday), today followed OPs vid in post #460):

1 - took my sweet *** time in the menus, before buying the interior color change I waited on the confirm button for a solid 20 seconds.

2 - Took the easy way out as soon as I spawned outside of Bunker(after friend left)

This is after having both consoles off all night :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register