What's new

Patched * VERY EASY* 2 Player GCTF/ SOLO Store Party Bus/ Store ANY non bl Vehicle/ Money Glitch

Chevi The Great

Chevi The Great

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thread being named "very easy" is misleading, Lostglitches GC2f is supercalifragilisticexpialidociously easy in comparison

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It only happened on caddy 2 style too.
Just general information, idk if it help anyone's situation but caddie style 1 is blacklisted. Caddei style 2 can still be save as pv so tha'ts why it can get suckd into moc.

Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! Does anyone have a working PS4 job? Broontango posted a link on his recent "Tips & Tricks" video about the glitch. It shows up on social club, and you can bookmark it, but in-game it doesn't show up on the map sadly, only through the pause menu -> online -> jobs and so on. Thanks ahead! :smile:

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I still have 4 or 5 working jobs on xbox and they ain't going anywhere

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just general information, idk if it help anyone's situation but caddie style 1 is blacklisted. Caddei style 2 can still be save as pv so tha'ts why it can get suckd into moc.

i have caddy 1 all the time because i change the shooting range and it still suck me into the moc

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have caddy 1 all the time because i change the shooting range and it still suck me into the moc
Ac tually you're one the ppl i had in mind when i mention it. B/c in 1st part of gltch we sit on caddie to make it disappear. Maybe that doesn't happen if you have caddie 1 and you use a different bunker upgrade, b/c caddie 1 cant be a pv.

2nd part of glitch we dont sit on caddie so it wouldnt matter then.

Not sure where you having trouble, i havent disappear pause menu yet so i haven;t has the opportunity for all these other issues so i can't quite picture them.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Only part I'm having trouble with is the interaction menu does not open.

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying it that way also. I get the default bunker, i get the no pause menu. I just cannot open the interaction menu.

I hit it easy now. I think it's timing.
Press A (buy) and Y quick and when you see yourself for a second, wait with spamming right dpad late as possible and start at same time when screen turn black again.
Same as merge glitch from vehicle to RC.

But my new problem is that i spawn in the bunker without the bus :rolleyes:

C

CaprizJan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please help, the invalid job is not showing in the map, i tried to access the job through the pause menu but after that i spawned in the docks not in the bunker....

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit it easy now. I think it's timing.
Press A (buy) and Y quick and when you see yourself for a second, wait with spamming right dpad late as possible and start at same time when screen turn black again.
Same as merge glitch from vehicle to RC.

But my new problem is that i spawn in the bunker without the bus :rolleyes:
I got it now. Try one of 2 things for the bus not returning to the bunker.
1. Make sure you've returned the elegy to storage
2. Drive the party bus out of its spawn spot at the docks before you do the invalid job

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea how he put that bus upright after it fell over.
Please help, the invalid job is not showing in the map, i tried to access the job through the pause menu but after that i spawned in the docks not in the bunker....
If you're in the middle of the glitch maybe someone can start a job for you and boot you from it? Else, i think all you can do is search for job and start over.

ItsYaBoiSlayer

ItsYaBoiSlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried with pause menu also and when i loaded back to ground i just got in my car i wanted and drove around for a minute and it sucked me in the bunker

Top Bottom
Login
Register