• No.

• Have not tried/ Do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.
K

kbjk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the best vid I have found so far of people cheating in the DZ. They literally down a guy in like half a second, and race around with super speed. Would love to know how they are doing this. They sure are running VERY fast and have deadly accuracy & DPS. Look at the shots that down the player we are watching, literally a "frozen rope" of like 6 shots but the one bullet is all that is needed to down him...

If you are impatient, the fun starts @ ~2:30.

Last edited:
Finnesin25

Finnesin25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the best vid I have found so far of people cheating in the DZ. They literally down a guy in like half a second, and race around with super speed. Would love to know how they are doing this. They sure are running VERY fast and have deadly accuracy & DPS, look at the shots that down the player we are watching, literally a "frozen rope" of like 6 shots but the first shot is all that is needed to down him...

If you are impatient, the fun starts @ ~2:30.

Thats PC, people know that there are hackers in Pc

K

kbjk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For sure. Pretty epic though. Guess it could be CE, but damn.

Glad I dont play on PC :tongue:

ToxicDesire

ToxicDesire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
God and people talk about pc gaming being better? Lol been there done that. This ruins the game on pc f*** that dude. I used to use cheat engine back when I was 15 to play btd online but people are gettin real sweaty over there lol

I

i3uu_

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this again with a friend. Still just cosmetic.

I tried this using the extraction point on the bottom right by glitching below the floor.

I had my friend boot me as soon as i was teleported, when I was at 50%, and then around 75%. Still cosmetic. I tried doing the glitch 3 times in a row thinking maybe it would 'stick' after a few tries. Still glowing but no buff. I also had my friend use his buff on me while i was glowing. The buff lasted the normal time and then stopped. I was still glowing after his buff ended. The only way i removed the blue glow was by entering a checkpoint (not safe house).

oh well

Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it on ps4 a few times now. Seems to be only cosmetic after all.
I'm not even sure if other people can see the glow though.

Occult

Occult

Salvation through Knowledge
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
heres the vid guys...

as you can see my health remains going up pretty fast...

I

i3uu_

Reaction score
Sin$
Proof that it is only cosmetic. Your health went down faaaaast from the npc. Plus you didnt run faster. :frown: I WANT TO BELIEVE

R

ragingdragon4

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
heres the vid guys...

Your health goes up from the regen mask. If you had 80 percent damage resistance and the resistance from the heal the level 30 who shot and meleed you would barely any damage. I don't even take that much damage from them.

Jack The Stripper

Jack The Stripper

Snap? Crackle? Pop?
Reaction score
Sin$
heres the vid guys...

yep just the mask bro. the link is just cosmetic.... wellpppp rip god mode glitch in 8 minutes

Steezen

Steezen

Reaction score
Sin$
For your vids you should use xboxdvr.com

Don't see any resistance like the real signature skillz.... Don't seem to run faster to me.... And the healing might be good since they fix the mask!

Top Bottom
Login
Register