• Have not tried/ Do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Occult

Occult

Salvation through Knowledge
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
So i'm sick of everyone free-loading and not testing things out for themselves, but I thought since i haven't really seen anyone post this it could help the community.

This is what i have found so far: literally took me an hour of testing... u kids have problems...
I was playing around with the ladder glitch and the Safehouse one where you have the host kick you from the group and a found something i guess because iv'e replicated it over 100x now.
If you go to the very middle street at the bottom of the dz and go 4 streets up, you will get to an encounter type thing where there's a boss; You kill him if hes there then go to the top of the ladder that one of the snipers sit at.
There you do the ladder glitch by doing JJ and holding B + SprintBackwards+ A after taking finger off B.
The key to not get stuck is to continue to hold Sprint and A until it tells you that you are going to be FastTraveled back to the nearest safehouse.
This is where like 2-3 seconds before it does this you want to pop your signature, then first aid [ i use overdose, you can also you the booster one].
right when it resets you have the host kick you to ensure signature carry-over.
Every time that i do this is re-spawns me with the visual of a continuous Heal/Signature[Blue&green] but i found out through testing that its not just cosmetic.
I will post videos later if you guys want..
The thing is that i can still die, its not like i'm a "god", its just way harder for people to kill me because i'm always healing and i have damage resistance out the *** and faster running.
I'm still going to test doing this multiple times in different variations to see if i can get it to this "godly state" might have something to do with the mask and gloves or something idk.

This works at every other ladder that goes up a solid building, but be warned you might fall through and get stuck ;(
And not to sure about Ps4 / PC but pc has cheat engine so fu

Pretty sure this is getting patched tomorrow so ya'll have fun

update of map spot. its off e34 st. and 5th ave
V1x7XAq.jpg

VIDEO PROOF

Last edited:
I

i3uu_

Reaction score
Sin$
Ill try this in a sec. I understand the place where you go. You could probably also do this at the extraction point to the bottom right where you can glitch through the ground and it teleports you to the safe house.

Tested with the extraction point and it is only aesthetic

Last edited:
D

Djinfish

Reaction score
Sin$
Tell me what you mean by resets?

You mention you have the host kick you before it resets. Are you referring to the loading screen or the timer till you're "returned to the playable area"?

ColourTheory

ColourTheory

Reaction score
Sin$
So i'm sick of everyone free-loading and not testing things out for themselves, but I thought since i haven't really seen anyone post this it could help the community.

This is what i have found so far: literally took me an hour of testing... u kids have problems...
I was playing around with the ladder glitch and the Safehouse one where you have the host kick you from the group and a found something i guess because iv'e replicated it over 100x now.
If you go to the very middle street at the bottom of the dz and go 4 streets up, you will get to an encounter type thing where there's a boss; You kill him if hes there then go to the top of the ladder that one of the snipers sit at.
There you do the ladder glitch by doing JJ and holding B + SprintBackwards+ A after taking finger off B.
The key to not get stuck is to continue to hold Sprint and A until it tells you that you are going to be FastTraveled back to the nearest safehouse.
This is where like 2-3 seconds before it does this you want to pop your signature, then first aid [ i use overdose, you can also you the booster one].
right when it resets you have the host kick you to ensure signature carry-over.
Every time that i do this is re-spawns me with the visual of a continuous Heal/Signature[Blue&green] but i found out through testing that its not just cosmetic.
I will post videos later if you guys want..
The thing is that i can still die, its not like i'm a "god", its just way harder for people to kill me because i'm always healing and i have damage resistance out the *** and faster running.
I'm still going to test doing this multiple times in different variations to see if i can get it to this "godly state" might have something to do with the mask and gloves or something idk.

This works at every other ladder that goes up a solid building, but be warned you might fall through and get stuck ;(
And not to sure about Ps4 / PC but pc has cheat engine so fu

Pretty sure this is getting patched tomorrow so ya'll have fun

Can you specify where, and what the poster said above me as well?

D

Djinfish

Reaction score
Sin$
So I just tested this and its not entirely visual. When you and a party member leave range to receive the buff then re enter range, the buff turns on for its duration for the player who did not activate the signature. So players receive the buff from you but you don't receive it yourself Unless someone else in the party has activated it, returned to play area, booted, then rejoin.

So far the way to keep it active,is,to enter and exit max range of the buff.

I

i3uu_

Reaction score
Sin$
So what you're saying is that with this glitch its possible to constantly give the buff to your teammates but you don't get it?

D

Djinfish

Reaction score
Sin$
You can get it as long as a team member does the glitch as well. Only for its duration and only be re entering range to receive it.

I

i3uu_

Reaction score
Sin$
So your friends can skirt the range of the buff and keep getting it over and over?

D

Djinfish

Reaction score
Sin$
It appears so. Doesn't stack however. They only receive one instance of it.

Occult

Occult

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
This works. I'm not going to spoon feed all the kids with 1-20 posts sorry.

D

Djinfish

Reaction score
Sin$
Occult, I'd like to see a video on this. I can't quite get it to work with 100% up time.

Is the host booting at a certain percentage?

Occult

Occult

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Occult, I'd like to see a video on this. I can't quite get it to work with 100% up time.

Is the host booting at a certain percentage?
I will upload one showing specifics soon.. but normally i would do it like twice to three times to ensure i'm glowing green and blue. tbh i dont think you need to be kicked from group tho ;
Just mess around with it man. youll find some things out for yourself

ILoveDashing

ILoveDashing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will upload one showing specifics soon.. but normally i would do it like twice to three times to ensure i'm glowing green and blue. tbh i dont think you need to be kicked from group tho ;
Just mess around with it man. youll find some things out for yourself
I cant seem to get it to teleport me back to a safe house :tongue:

Edit: Just got it to work xD

ToxicDesire

ToxicDesire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You still need a player without sig skills unlocked? It wasn't stated so I figured it be better if not

G

GodssoN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd really love to test this right now, but i don't understand the part with the ladder glitch, could anyone please explain this further? (i'm on ps4, will do video of the tries as soon as i know how the ladder glitch is done poperly)

Top Bottom
Login
Register