Discussion [VERIZON]GALAXY NOTE II

• Thread starter screwFACE65
  • Start date
  • Views 264
S

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Reaction score
Is anybody getting the note 2 from "BIG RED" ???

T

TrevTec

Carrie Underwood <3
Reaction score
Got it for T-Mobile with an unlimited data plan (no LTE) if that interests you in any way. Do you have any general questions regarding the device itself? I also have the Galaxy S III and I have recently retired my Galaxy Nexus and I have a brand new Nexus 4 that I am in the middle of reviewing(unfortunately, I need to return it within a week). If you are looking for a personal comparison, I can easily help you out or I could help inform you of any of the listed devices. Or if you are just asking for the hell of it, then no, I don't plan on getting it for Verizon. lol

S

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Reaction score
well when it comes down to comparison how does it match up with the s3? i used to to have the s3 sold to put towards my note 2.... im really interested in being able to use 2 apps at once not sure if tmobile got that feature ... im also curious about the S pen!

T

TrevTec

Carrie Underwood <3
Reaction score
well when it comes down to comparison how does it match up with the s3? i used to to have the s3 sold to put towards my note 2.... im really interested in being able to use 2 apps at once not sure if tmobile got that feature ... im also curious about the S pen!
Compared to the S3, it is worth the price difference. It has "better" hardware and it is just as fast if not faster. Not to an extreme, but it IS better by definition. And since you have already sold your S3, your best bet is to carry through to the Note 2. You won't be disappointed. Yes, T-Mobile(and every other G Note 2) has multitasking. They are all the same devices, just specified to each carrier and the feature is AMAZING and useful. The S Pen is great too. It's just like using your fingers. It is VERY responsive and offers an exceptional experience. There's a lot of other cool features that only come on the phablets too, but you'll run into them as you play with the device. Let me know if you have anymore questions and I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

T

TooMuchFun

Puppet Master
Reaction score
This feature will come with the 4.2 update. Don't worry i have the note 2 and well just simply amazed.

S

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Reaction score
This feature will come with the 4.2 update. Don't worry i have the note 2 and well just simply amazed.
well i got a verizon note 2 ..and it came preloaded with the multiview... im rooted to now all im waitin on is an unlocked bootloader

T

TooMuchFun

Puppet Master
Reaction score
well i got a verizon note 2 ..and it came preloaded with the multiview... im rooted to now all im waitin on is an unlocked bootloader
I believe Verizon was late in getting the note 2 therefor it came preloaded. I know other carriers did not have it on the software with release.

Top Bottom