• Views 1,171
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alphadog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NEW QUESTION***Thanks guys for all the help. I have one more question. Does anyone know where I can find a 20-30 pack (verbatim) for cheaper than $39.99. If you know a site then can you pm it or post it.**

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Both work, but verbatium is much more durible and dependable.

O

o m1a1 o

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
verbatim is eaiser and better quality memorex tend not to always work and worse quality i used both and verbatim are way better

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah from what i hear Verbatim is worth buying over Memorex, I'm getting my xbox flashed and i'm going to just buy Verbatims because they have better quality and work really well.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ive been told memorex can **** your lazer.

i learned that the hard way.

SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
My sammy hates memorex, constant disk read errors but if ur runnin a liteon you should be fine.

A

alphadog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys I got to think about it and I probably wont even need 50 disks and does anyone know the best website to buy from? I was looking at amazon, but I have no clue if there is somewhere else thats cheaper.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Take it from me as an experienced flasher. If you have a benQ drive or a lite-on drive memorexes will work just fine. Just burn your games at 2.4 and you will be good with those drives. If you have a hitachi or samsung, just get verbatims. (my samsung reads memorexes fine without any disk read errors but it's rare)

if you do end up getting the memorexs and none of them will read, then you cab do something called a pot tweak on your drive which helps it read.

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Memorex's work fine. I've burned about 35 with no errors. Verbatim's are overrated.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
alphadog said:
Thanks guys I got to think about it and I probably wont even need 50 disks and does anyone know the best website to buy from? I was looking at amazon, but I have no clue if there is somewhere else thats cheaper.
Amazon.com: Verbatim 95310 8.5 GB 2.4X Dual-Layer DVD+R, 20-Disc Spindle: Electronics
Newegg.com - Verbatim 8.5GB 2.4X DVD+R DL 20 Packs Cake Box Branded Disc Model 95310 - CD / DVD Media
both 20 packs and i think the same price.
Amazon also has a 30 pack for 40$ i think

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
P

purplepeak

Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong forum, and they are both 90% the same.. Verbatim just has less coasters and reads a little better

N

nickbert01

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i go for REVISION dvds
pack of 50 for 20.99 with free postage from ebay
and i would say 1 in 20 and ****ed up and not worked

L

ll V1oLeNT ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check your radio shack. I always get 10 memorex for $10 and never haver a prob with burns as long as i burn it a 2.4x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register